Another A/N

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have writers block for every story on all of my accounts, which is killing me because I have nothing to write because I don't know what to write and now I'm just rambling--

Anyways, if you guys want me to read any of your stories, comment the story and I will read it shortly.

I will vote for every chapter of your book and will add it to my reading list if I like the story.

I'm super bored, so why not hold a writing contest?

It's Spooptober, so let's have something spoopy as the theme. Or something fun, idc.

You can pick from one of these themes, but make sure to tell me which theme you chose in your entry.

Theme choice one: Halloween night (let your imagination carry you wherever. It can be funny, cute, scary, whatever you want. Just make sure that you do your best.)

Theme choice two: Cemetery/Haunted House (I don't care how you decide to write this, but it must take place in a cemetery or a haunted house)

Prizes:

First Place:
-Digital art of your favourite female anime character (I can't draw males 😂🔫)
-Votes in every chapter of a book of your choice
-A follow (if I haven't followed you already)
-A shout out on my board (on this account or one of my other accounts; depends on which one I'm on the most that day lol)
-A chapter dedicated to you in This Isn't My World

Yes, I know that's a lot of prizes for first place. I'm bored. Deal with it. (there's only 5 prizes, but I talk a lot, so that makes it seem like a lot lol)

Second Place:
-A shout out on my board
-Digital art of any female anime character
-A follow (if I haven't followed you already)
-Votes in a book of your choice

There's only four prizes for 2nd place

Third Place:
-Digital art of any female anime character
-Votes in a book of your choice

There's only two prizes for third place

Here's an example of some of my digital art.

Yes, I know the glasses look weird and aren't completed, but idc

Yes, I know the glasses look weird and aren't completed, but idc. That was for an amino art contest that still hasn't ended, surprisingly.

Writing contest start date: October 14, 2018 (Sunday)

Writing contest finish date: October 26, 2018 (Friday)

Good luck, and may the best story win!

Btw, you can enter more than one time, but only one entry per theme (you can do a story for each theme offered)

Bye!