Side Story

Yes, author chan is still sick. Been five days now. Really sucks, but I love my readers so I'm giving you a side story. <3

VIOLET

(Years before)

"Xeriez! Wait up! Don't leave me behind!" I yelled as I chased my older brother. "Stop running!"

He laughed and stopped running, flicking my forehead once I caught up with him.

"Oww!" I whined. "Bully!"

"Violet! Xeriez! What are you doing out there? You should be studying! Come on, you two." Our mother chided and we walked inside, returning to our desks to study.

Once we finished we watched an anime and I got an idea. "Xeriez!" I said, pausing the anime.

"What?" He glanced at me, annoyed.

"I have an idea!"

"Well? Are you gonna tell me?" He asked.

"Let's make a portal to other worlds!"

"You're delusional."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Shut up!"

He was quiet for a moment before grinning.

"I have an idea! We should make a portal that takes us to other dimensions!"

"That's what I just said, dummy!"

"No, you said world. There's a difference!" He said and laughed.

"Shut up! It was my idea first!"

"So are we gonna make it or not?"

"You're actually considering it?" I beamed, excited.

"Yeah, why not? It could take a long time, though."

"So? It'll be fun and a great learning experience!"

"Let's get started."

We worked on the design for a year, changing things up so that it would have less flaws, fixing up other things along the way as we got the materials we needed.

Two years later

"Hand me the wrench." I said, holding my hand out as my brother got the tool I needed.

"My, are you two still working? It's almost time for dinner!" Our mother said, clicking her tongue softly.

"We'll wrap it up for the day in about ten minutes, mom." I said and she walked off, muttering about how we work more than she does lately.

"Violet!" Xeriez called out, throwing a ball to me. "Mental break. It's important not to get too stressed."

Two weeks later

"This is taking forever!" I whined and flopped onto the floor dramatically.

"Duh." Xeriez said and flicked my forehead. "This sort of thing isn't gonna be finished within a few days, you know."

"Ice cream?"

"Ice cream."

We raced to the ice cream place and I got inside first. "Ha! You have to pay!" I cheered and the person at the cash register rolled her eyes.

"You were here yesterday. Go to school! Make friends! Get a life! Stop racing here every day. I mean, you're keeping this place in business, but you're always talking about some kind of machine. Are you building a nuke? I want in." She said and Xeriez snorted .

"A nuke? Do you really think two teenagers are capable of building a nuke on their own with time for ice cream breaks?" I asked, snickering. "Glad to know someone thinks we're smart enough to do that!"

"Shush."

"Nah, I'm good. Now pay for my ice cream, you loser!"

"You're such a kid, Violet. Geez.." He said, snickering quietly as he paid for our usual ice creams.

"We're forgetting something." I said as we walked home with our I've cream. "What is is though?"

"Dunno."

"Loser."

"Shut up."

"Nah."

A/N: That's all I'm willing to write at the moment, currently feeling worse than yesterday :T..

There might be a part two for this later on, I just wanted to give you guys something to read since I didn't update last week.

And before I forget, I'm making a BNHA fanfic!

(Temporary cover)

The main character in Mute is Sasha Weisse, twin sister of Sinha Weisse and daughter of two unnamed pro heroes.

Here is one of my older drawings of her, I only recently added the dark streak in her bangs, so that's why the old drawing doesn't have the streak.

I've posted a chapter with her before (It was an Authors Note) and she's a character in the manga I'm working on.

I'm currently working on all sorts of things... I have something for the military class I'm in, I have several things for my business management class, and I have something for my art class, along with what I've been working on for fun and for you guys!

Anyway..

Have a lovely day/night wherever you are! (I should seriously just make a drawing saying this xD)