Comedy Side Story

⚠CAUTION⚠

⚠THIS SIDE STORY HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE MAIN STORY⚠

⚠THIS IS SIMPLY TO MAKE UP FOR NOT UPDATING THIS WEEK⚠

VIOLET

"We're finally done!" I said, excited.

"It's taken years, but all of our work finally paid off." Xeriez replied.

"So when will we try it out?" I asked my brother.

"After breakfast. I'm starving. Let's go to iHOP. Your treat." He grinned.

I sweatdropped.

"Really Xeriez?" I sighed. "Whatever. Let's go eat!" I

We ran to iHOP and my brother immediately started ordering things the moment we got to our spot.

Does he even think about the huge dent this will make in my allowance?

By the time we finished eating my brother looked like a typical anime character after eating a full course meal.

We walked home and got ready to try out the machine.

One hour later

"Uh.. It's having issues." I said as I tried once again to get it to turn on.

"Maybe something came unplugged?" Xeriez suggested.

"Nope. Everything is still plugged in."

After trying to find out what had happened the machine suddenly turned on and acted like a black hole, sucking everything into it, including me as my brother grabbed a support beam to protect himself while my fingers grasped at air.

"Uh oh."

I was sucked into the machine and suddenly went barreling down into an abyss, bright lights flashing before my eyes before I was surrounded by darkness.

I blinked once and when I opened my eyes I was on the ground in a town while a crowd of people stared at me like I had grown ten heads.

Meanwhile with Xeriez

As soon as Violet was sucked into the machine it collapsed on itself and somehow disintegrated.

"Uh. What the fudge just happened?" I wondered, my mind in shock at the fact that the machine that we had spent years of our lives on malfunctioned, sucked up my sister and disintegrated.

"Xeriez, Violet, are you two okay? I thought I heard something." Out mother called from inside the house.

"Um.. Everything's fine, mom! It's not like the machine sucked up Violet and disintegrated or anything." I mumbled the last bit and heard her footsteps fading as she walked off.

Back with Violet

"Whatchu looking at, my dudes?" I asked and stood up, dusting myself off and flicking invisible dirt at some random dude who jumped away like his life depended on it.

Everyone quickly walked away, resuming their normal lives and acting like I wasn't there.

"Aw, no one answered. That was rude." I said and snickered.

So what happened to the machine?

I reached into my pocket for my phone, only to find that it wasn't there.

"What the... This can't be happening! My phone! My precious phone! My life is over!"

END

A

/N: I'm aware that this side story was significantly shorter than the previous one, but I can't exactly think of much to write at the moment. I've spent the past three hours (I kid you not) doing homework for two classes, and I'm not even close to halfway done with either of them. My mind is at its limit and I have a migraine now.

To make up for the short side story AND not updating this week, have a look at my latest piece of digital art!

I started on it at 20:58 (8:58 p.m.) yesterday and finished at 02:00 this morning and I'm proud of it

Here's the original

Here's the darker version

⚠CAUTION⚠

⚠BLOOD⚠

I hope you guys like it! This took so long to make, even if it doesn't look like it, and I love it a lot

I hope you guys like it! This took so long to make, even if it doesn't look like it, and I love it a lot. Especially the darker version. (Author chan loves dark/"scary" things.)

Have a lovely day/night wherever you are! <3