Chapter Fourteen// Shopping?

Chapter Fourteen: Shopping?

You've forgotten me!
And you've forgotten
Yourself too!

Quick A/N: This chapter will be pretty short since its hard for me to type at the moment. Two days ago I somewhat dislocated my right thumb, and since I use a tablet to write this, you can imagine how I feel having to type with one hand.

I apologize for the short chapter, please don't hate me.

Violet's POV

I was scared at this point. Scared that I might go to sleep one night and fade away, leaving no traces behind to show that I even existed in the first place.

I decided to make the best of things and went out for a walk in the town, bumping into a pair I haven't seen in a while.I

"Ah, sorry!" I said before I realized who it was. "Oh! Sebastian! Ciel! Hi, guys!"

"Hello, Violet." Ciel said. "Actually, I'm glad that I ran into you. I'm actually here to buy something and since you're here you can help."

"Gee, thanks. Not like I have anything else to do or anything."

"Well, do you?"

"No..."

"That's what I thought. So help me find something for Lizzy."

"Okay? How much are you willing to spend?" I asked and he gave me a 'are you really asking me that right now' look.

After looking around the town for a few hours I thought of something that she might enjoy a lot.

"She has plenty of dresses, so how about some jewelry?" I asked and pointed at a jewelry store that has just opened.

"Good idea. Now help me find something that she would actually wear." Ciel said and we entered the store, Sebastian trailing behind us.

"What about this one?" I asked, pointing to an amethyst necklace on a silver chain.

He glanced at it, but kept looking.

Finally I found a necklace she would like. It was simple, but elegant and cute at the same time.

It was a necklace with a ruby shaped like a heart, held there by a gold chain. I personally liked it.

"How much is it?" I asked and he checked , immediately going to the counter with a bag of coins to pay for it.

The person at the counter set it in a black box and closed it, handing it to Ciel and muttering about how kids were too spoiled these days.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked and Ciel nodded. "Oh, wait! I should get her something as well!"

I went into a store and bought a gift for Lizzy while Ciel and Sebastian waited outside.

"What did you get?" Ciel asked and I grinned.

"It's a surprise." My smile faded when I saw that one of my hands was fading again, but it returned when my hand was completely visible again.

The three of us spent the rest of the day preparing for Lizzy's birthday at the Phantomhive manor, the home buzzing with excitement.

A/N: I'm really sorry this chapter was so short, guys! Here, enjoy some art that took me a little over a day to make (would've taken less time if I wasn't injured)

I'm honestly proud of this. She still doesn't have a name, but I decided to draw her as a tsundere. Original version is in the top right corner.

My signature looks messy, but it's understandable

My signature looks messy, but it's understandable. Only seven days left of school!! Oh, and before I forget, I won't be able to update for a month because I'm going to Colorado in a little less than two weeks and will be staying there for a month.

I'll update as frequently as I can once I get back, though.

So please don't hate me! 😣