Chapter Eight// Knives and Guns

Just so you know, guys

Don't expect much out of this chapter

It's craaap

Because I don't know what to write now that Wattpad will let me write.

There will be a continuation of this chapter later, or I might just rewrite the entire chapter once I get ideas.

WATTPAD, WHY MUST YOU HATE ME WHEN I HAVE GOOD IDEAS?

Anyways

Enjoy the chapter, I guess?

Violet's POV

"See you guys later!" I said and went outside.

I'm currently in a casual outfit; skinny jeans and a black butler hoodie from home that I'd brought with me.

I checked to make sure that my shoes were tied before I walked to town with a pouch of money that Mey Rin gave me.

I was going to town again today because I was bored and wanted to walk around instead of being in the fancy carriage.

When I got to town I bumped into someone and immediately apologized.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said and looked at them, immediately recognizing them.

"It's no big deal. My friend and I were just looking for one of our classmates. Care to help us? My name is Karma Akabane and this is Nagisa Shiota."

"I mean, I just met you guys and down know anything about you..." I said, laughing nervously so I wouldn't seem like some anime obsessed weirdo that knew everything about these two anime characters and nearly every anime character here.

"We're just looking for a friend. She's short, has green hair, is probably freaking out right now because she got lost." Karma said and laughed.

"We should just call Koro Sensei to help find her." Nagisa muttered, taking out his phone.

Suddenly there was a terrified scream from down the street.

"Get away from me! I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!" A girl yelled and Karma snickered.

"Found her." He said, walking down the street in her direction without a care in the world.

"Kayano, why do you keep getting yourself in these situations?" Nagisa wondered aloud and ran down the street.

Curious, I walked down the street as well and saw Kayano pointing her gun at a group of guys.

"Kayano, you know your gun won't seriously hurt them." Karma said as he slowly walked over to her and stood next to her, staring at the creeps.

"Who are you?" They demanded, glaring at Karma.

"Name's Karma Akabane. Her gun may not kill you, but my knife can." He snickered and a knife slid out of his sleeve and he smirked at their scared expressions.

"Karma, knock it out." Nagisa said. "Koro Sensei wants us to meet back up in five minutes, so hurry up and deal with these guys so we can go." Nagisa said, already leaving.

- - -

"That took longer than expected." Karma said as the three walked over to me. "You actually stayed to watch the fight."

"I wouldn't call that a fight. It was more like you tormenting those guys." I said and he laughed.

"Hey, I never caught your name." He said.

"It's Violet." I said.

"That it?"

"Violet VonBloode."

"Well Violet, there's a classroom held restaurant thing over in Classroom 3E. You should visit it. Y'know, help my class beat the snotty rich kids." Karma said and I shrugged.

"Depends on if I'm doing anything today." I pretended to think before nodding. "Okay, I'll check it out. I've it nothing to do at the moment anyway."

"Karma, who is this chick?" Kayano asked.

"My name is Violet. I accidentally bumped into Karma and Nagisa earlier." I said, laughing nervously.

"That's an interesting hoodie. I've seen the butler guy around town." Kayano said.

"Yeah, he's awesome." I laughed and she shook her head.

"He's weird."

- - -

"We're back!" Karma announced as we entered the classroom.

"Welcome back, you three. Did you have any trouble in town?" Koro Sensei asked them, not noticing me yet.

"Not really. Some punks were picking on Kayano, but I dealt with it, obviously." Karma said.

"Violet, would you like to look at our menu?" Nagisa asked and Koro Sensei finally noticed that I was there.

"Oh, sure. What's the best thing on the menu?" I asked.

"Why not just try everything? I really wanna beat the other classes!" Kayano said and I laughed.

"I won't try everything, but I'll try a few things." I said, going to a table outside.

"Nagisa! Rich boy is here!" Nakamura teased. "You'll have to deal with him one last time!"

A few minutes later Nagisa walked out of the class wearing a skirt and looked utterly humiliated.

I snickered and Nagisa shot me a glare before talking to some rich guy that's kinda creepy, in my opinion.

"So what would you like?" Kayano asked. "Why haven't I seen you around town before? Are you new to town?"

"What's with all the questions?" I laughed

"I'm just curious." She grinned.

●●●

"Bye! Tell your friends to come and visit!" Kayano yelled as I left.

'That was pretty fun,' I thought. 'I need to go out more.'

I pulled out my phone and saw that Xeriez had texted.

Xeriez: Sorry, the machine wasn't just stolen. It was broken into thousands of pieces.

Me: I kinda guessed that. After all, how could someone just steal three entire machine? It's too heavy and definitely wouldn't fit through the doors. No rush though, lol. It's pretty fun here.

I turned off my phone and my smile vanished.

I'm never getting home, am I?

A/N: Hey guys! I'm really shorty for the lack is updates! My tablet stopped working a couple weeks ago and I'm using a friends phone until I get it replaced. On top of that, Wattpad hates me and keeps deleting the chapter. I'm glad it didn't delete it this time, lol xD.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. I might rewrite it later on though, but I'm not going to worry about that for now because I'm just trying to get this published for you guys lol.

Bye!