Chapter One//Portals And Brats

"Don't forget where you came from

But never lose sight in where you are going."

Chapter One: Portals and brats

·°•°·°•°·°Violet's POV°·°•°·°•°·

"Are we almost done?" Xariez asked as I continued working on our machine.

"Almost," I said with a confident grin. "Just a little more and... Done!"

"Which one of us will try it out? We don't know where we'll go to." Xariez said and I laughed.

"Is my big brother scared of a machine because he thinks if he goes through he's going to die?" I teased and he scowled. "I'll go! Simple as that!"

I powered on the machine and waited a moment to make sure I had everything I needed:

Phone. Check!
Camera. Check!
Notepad. Check!
Pen. Check!
Backpack of clothes. Check!
M&M's.

"Do you ready need M&M's?"

Check!

"I'll see you later!" I said and waved before going through the portal the machine created.

My stomach dropped and my blood ran cold as I went through the portal. It reminds me of that opening thing for Sword Art Online.

It looks exactly like it, actually.

When I arrived I looked around in amazement. "What is this place?" I asked myself aloud.

There were some people walking around that gave me strange looks because my outfit was different than theirs.

I saw a carriage coming straight towards me so I hurried out of the way, bumping into someone.

"Excuse me? Did you just step on my shoes?" A familiar voice asked and I looked at them. "Do you know who I am?" He asked, glaring daggers at me.

"Alois Trancy. King of the booty shorts." I said and he scowled.

"How dare you insult my lovely clothes! Claude!" He yelled and the demon rushed over.

"Trancy." Another voice said and I spun around on my heel to face the one and only Ciel Phantomhive.

"Ciel!" Alois grinned and my eyes flickered over to Ciel's demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis.

He noticed my gaze and gave me a closed eyed smile as he bowed.

"Hello, miss. What is your name?" He asked.

"Me? Oh! My name is Violet VonBloode!" I said quickly, flustered that my favourite anime character was talking to me.

"It is a pleasure, Lady Violet." Sebastian said.