Chapter Ten// New Home

Home is where
The heart is

Chapter Ten: New Home

Sebastian's POV (WHAT?! THIS IS NEW!!)

I ran along rooftops silently as I searched for a home for Miss Violet.

The young master informed me that she was planning to move out and ordered me to buy her a home and furnish it before morning.

I work for such a pesky little---

Ahem.

I work for such an angelic master that it makes me want to puke.

I worked all night to prepare Miss Violet's new home and was quite satisfied with how it looked when I was done.

Hurrying back to the manor, I began to get everything ready for when I wake up the young master in an hour.

Violet's POV

I yawned and sat up in bed, getting ready in record time due to me wanting food.

My stomach is growling like a monster trying to get out of a cage.

"Mey Rin? You okay?" I asked the clumsy maid as she stared off into space.

She didn't answer and I saw what she was looking at.

She had shined the staircase with shoe polish again.

I sighed and helped her clean it up properly the time and went to go eat.

"Your home is ready." Ciel said as I sat down to eat.

"Already?" I feigned surprise.

"I had Sebastian prepare it for you overnight. I'll have a carriage being you there after lunch today. In the meantime you can pack your things and spend some time with the servants before you go. I'm sure they'd enjoy it. I would have a lot of stress off my mind with them occupied." Ciel muttered.

I finished my food after talking to Ciel for a bit then went to the kitchen to see if Bard had blown it up again.

"Oh? Miss Violet? Do you need something? The others are in the garden." Sebastian said as he cleaned the kitchen.

I went to the garden and just about died in the spot.

"Miss Violet!" Finny, Bard and Mey Rin yelled and waved excitedly, urging me to follow them.

"What's going on guys...?" I asked, confused.

"Finny heard the young master talking about you moving today, he did." Mey Rin said. "We're all going to miss you, so we put together a picnic for you!"

Tanaka led the rest of the way and I saw that the food that was set out wasn't burnt.

"Bard? Did-"

"Sebastian made the food. He wouldn't let me use me flamethrower." Bard said, looking glum.

After spending hours snacking with the servants I heard Ciel calling for me.

"Ah, sorry guys. I have to go. The carriage must be ready. I'll make sure to visit. Don't cause Ciel too much trouble!" I said and went out front.

~~~

"Wow!" I said excitedly when I saw my house. "It's so pretty!"

I was left alone in front of my house and was looking forward to exploring it.

A thought occurred to me. "Was this the smallest house he could find? It seems rather... Grand." I muttered and went inside.

I was surprised to see that there was furniture set up already and after walking around for a while I found a huge bedroom that I assume is the master bedroom.

"Might as well take a nap for a bit." I said and flipped into the memory foam mattress , closing my eyes and falling asleep.

When I woke up it was dark out and someone was knocking on my front door.

"Hey! Open up!" They shouted.

I ran downstairs and peeked through the prep hole to see an elderly man, no younger than 75.

I opened the door and saw that the old man was shaking.

"Um.. Come inside.." I said and he shuffled inside, taking a moment to glance at the interior.

He sat on the couch and I sat across from him, asking him questions.

~~~

"So you were told that your friend had been kidnapped and was held hostage here?" I asked after the old man told me a long story. "I'm sorry, but I just moved in and I don't know if I can help you or not. I have an acquaintance that might be able to assist you though."

He thanked me and left and I made myself a cup of Earl Grey party before settling down in a chair to read.

~~~

Before I knew it sunlight was peeling in through the curtains and it was ready to prepare for the day.

I went up to my room with a feeling that my.closets wouldn't be empty.

I was not disappointed.

I changed into a black sweater and gray skinny jeans with black ankle boots, surprised that Sebastian would have filled my closet with something other than those horrid dresses.I

I decided to put my hair in a high ponytail for the day, securing it with a black ribbon tied into a neat bow.

I opened my front door and nearly fell over.

"What's with all the visitors?" I muttered, glancing at the unexpected visitors.

"So this is the place?" A familiar red head asked, drinking strawberry milk from a carton.

"Um-"

"It's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be." The short green haired girl said, admiring the place.

"Uh-"

"So you think it costs a lot each month?" The blunette asked his friends.

"What are you guys doing here so early in the morning?" I asked with a tight lipped smile.

"Oh! Sorry about that! I live down the street and heard that someone finally bought the place. You remember me, right? I'm Kayano Kaede." She said and I nodded.

I was planning on going to a library or something to see if there are any books on dimension travel..

(It was at his point that I fell asleep writing the chapter
because it was past 11:00 p.m. when I was working on it. It's almost midnight now, so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! <3)

"Yeah, I remember you guys. Is there something you needed?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"We just wanted to meet my new neighbour!" Kayano beamed. " wanna hang out?"

I shook my head. "Sorry guys, I'm a bit busy at the moment. I need to get some things done."

"Thaat sucks. I guess we should go to the library to study for the exams then!" Karma said, finishing off his strawberry milk.

I sweatdropped.

"Eh? You okay?" Karma asked.

"We can walk there together as long as you guys stay quiet and let me get done what I need to. " I said and they beamed.

Who knew some anime characters could be so annoying..

"I have a question."

I looked at Nagisa, tilting my head slightly to let him know I heard him.

"Where are you from? You kind of just... Appeared one day and No one's ever seen you before get you seem to know so much about us all. Who are you really?"