Chapter Sixteen// Help

You'll never get
The help you need
If you don't ask for it

Chapter Fifteen: Help

A/N: Super quick shameless advertisement! Go check out [MUTE] BNHA Fanfic! It updates every Wednesday with two official chapters and one character profile! With a total of sixteen chapters published, [MUTE] has a total of eighteen drafts! That's six weeks worth of updates! And as you know, [MUTE] has been entered into the Wattys2019 awards, so go vote for some chapters to show your support! <3

With that being said, enjoy the chapter!

Violet's POV

"So will you help me?" I asked Ciel once again.

"Yes, fine." He replied with a bored look on his face. "What is it exactly that you require?"

After we spoke for a while we went back downstairs, assuming that the party had ended by now.

It had died down, to say the least.

Everyone was talking quietly in their own groups, a burst of laughter occasionally breaking through the quiet.

"Hey, guys! How are you doing?" I asked, walking over to Kirito, Asuna and Yui.

"Well, Yui here has been throwing a few tantrums lately, but we've been well." Asuna replied with a smile. "The party is great, by the way. I just wish there were some people Yui could play with."

"Oh! She can go hang out with Finnian in the garden!" I said and looked over at the blonde haired boy. "Finny, could you come here?"

"Hello!" Finny said as he came over.

"Finny, can you show Yui the garden? I'm sure she'd enjoy looking at what you work on all day." I said and he beamed.

"Of course! Come on, Yui! I'll show you the roses if you'd like!"

With that, the two left and Asuna and Kirito went back to talking to one another.

"Violet!" Lizzy exclaimed, running towards me.

"Oh! Hey, Lizzy! Happy birthday!" I said with a grin.

"I heard you and Ciel talking earlier! Are you dying?! What did you mean when you said you don't have much time left?!" She asked, grabbing my shoulders.

Flustered, I decided it would be best to get any extra help that I could. "One second, Lizzy. I'll explain in a moment."

I grabbed a glass cup and a spoon from a table and tapped the spoon against the cup to get everyone's attention.

Ciel glanced at me confused before realization dawned on him and he nodded.

"Excuse me, everyone! Can I have your attention please?" I asked and stood on a chair.

Everyone quieted down and, still standing on the chair, I opened my mouth to speak.

"As you should all know by now, I'm not from around here. I appeared seemingly out of thin air." I began. "Well, the truth is... I'm not from this world at all."

Murmurs went throughout the room before quieting down again as I continued.

"I'm from a completely different dimension. My brother and I created a machine that allows us to travel between dimensions. Sadly, after I arrived in this world the machine broke. I've been trapped in this world for far too long and I've started to fade away. I give it one more month, at most, until I've faded away completely."

"How do we know if anything you say is true?" Someone asked and I looked at them.

"Allow me to prove it to you all."

I took my phone from where I had set it earlier and played a voicemail from my brother.

"Violet, we've got a problem. The machine won't work. It seems you'll be stuck there for a while unless you manage to build the same machine in that world by yourself. Some vital pieces are missing and I can't rebuild it completely. You might never get back to this world."

"See? This isn't my world! I'm not meant to be here, as much as I'd hate to admit it. I already know who all of you are, even before I met you, I knew. In my dimension you're all just anime characters. I watch your shows on television. In my dimension you aren't even real people! People like me design characters and animate them to make shows. They even make books about you. Those books are called manga." I explained. "And I need to get back to my world before I fade from existence completely. I can't do it alone, so I'll need your help. Can I count on you guys to help me get home?"

I heard a sigh before Lizzy put her hand up. "I'm in."

"Me too."

"Count me in as well."

"I'd like to help!"

"What can I do to help?"

"We're friends, aren't we? Of course I'll help!"

"I'll help!"

"Where do we start?"

One by one, everyone in the room started to agree to helping me as a smile crept onto my face.

"Count me out."

A/N: Sadly, as I've started running out of ideas for This Isn't My World! I have started to draw it to an end. I know, there's only sixteen chapters right now, but I do plan to try to drag it out to twenty five chapters at most! (I'm also planning on writing a second book, but we'll see how things go...)