A/N (PLEASE READ)

(The video above gives me life)

This Isn't My World will not be updated for the next six weeks. I'm leaving at 03:30 tomorrow morning to start on a 14 hour drive to Colorado for six weeks.

In the time that I'm offline, feel free to comment any chapter ideas or anime characters that you'd like me to consider adding. Remember, if you comment a character, you should also comment what anime they're from and what their personality is/what they say a lot.

For example:

Name: Natsu Dragneel
Anime: FairyTail
Personality: Childish, energetic, friendly, competitive
Something they say a lot: Now I've got a fire in my belly

I will be publishing a new book when I get back. The first few chapters have already been made (It's just a BNHA book called BakuSquad Madness) the other, more official books will be posted later on when I've completed them so that I can update regularly. The books I'm currently writing are:

This Isn't My World (Updates once a week)
[SICK] BNHA Fanfic (Has three chapters written so far)
[MUTE] BNHA Fanfic (Has five chapters written so far)
BakuSquad Madness (Has five chapters written so far)
Cloaked In Shadows// OHSHC Fanfic (Has four chapters written so far)

As you can tell, my current anime obsession is BNHA. My favourite anime character is still Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler, but I just have so many BNHA theories that it's become my obsession. That, and the characters are precious.

I'm going to be getting up in six hours anyway, so here are my theories (that are most likely not true)

Theory One

Himiko Toga and Katsuki "Kacchan" Bakugo are siblings

I don't know their birthdays, so my theory might be proven horribly wrong, but has anyone else noticed how Toga and Katsuki look a lot alike other than the eye colours?

Similarities:
They're the same age (I think)
They look a lot alike
They have the same shade of blonde hair, like Mitsuki Bakugo

And doesn't the dad have yellow eyes? I'm not sure, but one of my brothers mentioned it earlier when I was talking about my theory

Differences:
Eye colours (red and yellow)
Quirks (explosion and whatever Himiko's quirk is called)
Last names (Bakugo and Toga)

I'm guessing that maybe when Himiko and Katsuki were born Mitsuki decided that she wouldn't be able to raise two children properly so she put Himiko into a foster family. She could've been taken in by a lonely villain, that when they found out Himiko's quirk they decided to raise her to be a villain.

Himiko, who never really got a fair choice, considering what her quirk is, probably didn't know that how she was raised was wrong. Just like with Tomura and Stain, her quirk is automatically thought of as a villain type quirk, so she wouldn't have been accepted as a hero even if she was raised properly.

Thinking that the way she was raised was the correct way, Himiko continued down the path of the villain and ended up joining the Leage Of Villains.

Theory Two

All for One is Izuku's dad

When Izuku and Inko were at the doctor when he was little to find out why he didn't have a quirk, it was mentioned that his dad can breathe fire or something like that. His dad has never been shown or named during the anime, so this theory is possible. Unless it was stated in the manga who his dad is. I'm which case this theory is wrong.

But what if when Izuku was born All for One forgot to stop using his quirk so he accidentally stole any chance of Izuku developing a quirk just because of him holding Izuku one time in the hospital.