Chapter Fifteen// Impossible

Nothing is impossible
Unless you make it that way

Chapter Fifteen: Impossible

Violet's POV

"Okay, since we're just about ready I'll go get Lizzy." I said and Ciel nodded, wandering off to the kitchen for something sweet.

"Go ahead and invite some more people if you want. It doesn't matter if I know them or not, Lizzy would want it to be more lively here." He said before disappearing into the kitchen completely

I went to Lizzy's house and told her I wanted to show her something awesome.

"Really? What is it?" She asked.

"It's a surprise."

Lizzy and I went back to the Phantomhive manor and Finny showed her the garden while I got the other guests.

I invited Asuna, Kirito, Yui, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma and a few other people who seemed excited about the birthday party.

Once we got to the manor everyone went to to talk to people until Finny brought Lizzy inside.

The moment she came in from the garden everyone yelled 'Happy Birthday' and she seemed delighted by the surprise.

After hanging out with the others for a while I decided to explain things to Ciel and ask him for help.

"Ciel, can I speak with you?" I asked him and he nodded, walking up to his office with me trailing behind.

Once we reached his rather large office we took our seats at his desk and Ciel propped his head up on his hand.

"What is it you needed to speak with me about?" He asked cooly and I quickly thought over what to say.

"So you know how I seemed to appear out of nowhere, right? And how I was dressed weird and no one had seen me before?"

"Yes. But you said you came from somewhere far away."

"That's true, but it's more... complicated than that. I'm from farther away than anyone would think possible."

"Where are you truly from, Violet? Stop stalling and get to the point!"

"I'm not actually from this world."

"That's impossible."

"No, I'm serious! This isn't my world! My brother is still back at our home world, which is actually in a different dimension than this one." I said and he still seemed like I was spouting nonsense.

"Prove it."

"Fine, just wait for it to happen again."

"Wait for what to happen again, exactly? You're not making any sense here, Violet."

"Look, I've been in this world far longer than I should have and now I'm starting to fade away. Oh, look, it's happening again..!" I said and held up my nearly transparent arm, shocking the young earl.

"What is happening to your arm?" He asked, suddenly intrigued as though this were a game he had just been introduced to.

"It's like I said before, Ciel. I'm fading away. I don't think I have much time left in this world or any other unless I can rebuild the machine that got me here. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the key pieces that the machine needs. Can you help me?" I asked.

Lizzy's POV

Ciel and Violet suddenly walked off somewhere during my birthday party so I decided to look for them and let the others keep partying and socializing.

"Where are you going, Lizzy?" Someone asked and I turned around, surprised by the sudden voice.

"I'm just going upstairs for a moment. Don't mind me..!" I exclaimed cheerfully and the person smiled and walked away.

I decided to check Ciel's office first.

I was about to knock when I heard Violet speaking.

"...I don't think I have much time left in this world..." Is all I heard for a moment, then, "...Can you help me?"

I took a step back from the door, shocked.

Is Violet dying?

Why didn't she say anything?

"Impossible."

A/N: Hey, guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I was in Colorado for six weeks visiting relatives and was working on two of my other books while I was up there since I had writers block for this one...

Speaking of my other books, go check out [MUTE] BNHA Fanfic as well as BakuSquad Madness if you watch Boku No Hero Academia (Or My Hero Academia, if you're annoying...)

Shameless plug/ Self advertisement

[MUTE] BNHA Fanfic currently has ten official chapters published, along with some character profiles. I will be publishing two official chapters and one character profile per week. How will I be able to keep up with that? The answer is simple, really. For the past four days that I've been home I have written twelve chapters and some character profiles, giving me six weeks worth of updates! (And I plan to slave away all day yet again to write more chapters! Yay..!) [MUTE] has been entered into the Wattys2019 awards, just like this book, so go read it and show your support! <3

!) [MUTE] has been entered into the Wattys2019 awards, just like this book, so go read it and show your support! <3

BakuSquad Madness has 55 published chapters and ten drafts. It's basically full of the randomness of Bakugo (Or as I like to call him, BakuHOE), Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Kaminari! You'll be wheezing at some of the chapters because there are some bits that will catch you by surprise.

I'm pretty sure this one bit killed my brother.

Toshinori (All Might): Did you kids get enough sleep?

Kirishima: ...

Bakugo: ...

Mina: ...

Sero: ...

Kaminari: Sometimes my eyes close when I sneeze

Yeah. So that's an example of what some of the book is like. (My brother pretty might died because we were talking about some really dramatic fight scenes from the book and then I suddenly read that bit out loud and he wouldn't stop laughing for like, ten minutes. Yeah. He's a weirdo.)

Anyway, BakuSquad Madness has also been entered into the Wattys2019 awards!