Chapter Seven// Lizzy's Brother

This chapter will include things that aren't in Black Butler

This chapter will include things that aren't in Black Butler. It's just an idea I had yesterday at 11:00 p.m. Enjoy!

I will never accept you as

My future brother!

- Edward

Violet's POV

"Ciel!" I yelled and flung his study door open.

"What is it, Lady Violet?" Ciel asked from behind his paperwork.

"Lizzy's brother is here. Mey Rin asked me to get you." I said.

"Oh. Edward is here." Ciel muttered and stood up. "Don't touch anything."

"Edward seems annoyed, by the way. Mey Rin wanted me to warn you. She's the one that told me he was here." I said as Ciel walked past me.

The moment he was gone, I went to his desk and looked at the paperwork.

"Hmm... more Jack The Ripper stuff. Boring." I said as Sebastian appeared in the doorway.

"Do you need something, Lady Violet?" Sebastian asked.

"No, I'm just bored. Ciel said not to touch anything so I'm not. I'm just looking at the paper." I said.

"Would you like tea?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, please. Do you mind making some for Finny, Bard and Mey Rin as well? I'd like to hang out with them today in the garden." I said.

"It will be ready shortly." He said and left.

I went to the garden and saw Finny trimming the bushes and Mey Rin picking up the leaves that were cut off while Bard helped.

"Hey, you three! Need some help?" I asked and walked over to them with a grin.

"Lady Violet? Why do you want to help us?" Finny asked.

"Because I'm bored and I wanna help you guys. Sebastian is making tea for the four of us." I said and they all smiled.

"Really?!" They exclaimed and Tanaka suddenly appeared drinking his own tea.

Sebastian came outside a few minutes later with a picnic blanket under his arm and a large tray of tea and cookies.

He set down the picnic blanket and put the tray of tea and cookies in the middle before going back inside.

"Thank you, Sebastian!" I yelled as he closed the door.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Enjoy the tea and cookies!" I said and they immediately grabbed cookies.

I grabbed a cup of tea and put two sugar cubes in it, stirring it in for a moment before taking a sip.

"Earl Grey." I said immediately.