A/N (PLEASE READ :3)

As you know, this book is on hold for a little while. I've been busy with several things and while a few of you already know this from me telling you elsewhere, there's something special that I'm working on.

I am creating my own manga.

Crazy, I know. The idea came to me a few weeks ago and I decided to stick with it. The manga is going to be horror/mystery.

The [TEMPORARY] name of the manga is The Mystery Of Joyce Academy

Basically, there's a private school in Japan filled with the sons and daughters of some rich people, along with the people who were smart enough to get in without being a blue blood (rich person). But strange things happen like disappearances, murders, and even some people going insane from something that had been threatening the school for years but had been kept secret from the outside world.

There are some characters with special abilities, which won't be named until later on.

I've been working on the manga for a while and am trying to get a drawing tablet so that I can redraw what I have right now into there to make the manga official.

Tell me what you guys think! Is this something you'd be interested in reading once it's completed?