Another Dimension?! -Prologue-

Ducktales and Gravity Falls belong 100% to Disney
I own no characters
Just the story line

This is my first Ducktales fanfiction so yaaayyyy
Wish me luck

(Btw I'm going to write Scrooge's lines like everyone else's and not to make it seem like a Scottish accent since that can confuse some people)

Mkay enjoy :)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Alright lads! Come this way!" Yelled Scrooge as he along with Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby trudged through a forest. Huey looked around worried since he couldn't recognize the particular woods.

"Uncle Scrooge.. I don't recall covering these woods with the Junior Woodchucks." Huey said nervously darting his eyes looking for danger.

"Oh please Lad a little uncharted territory never hurt anyone!" Scrooge said with a smirk as he lifted a seeping branch for them to go under.

Huey walked past Scrooge remarking "Actually yes! Yes it has!" Scrooge roll his eyes as he continued on.

Louie walked up to Scrooge with a curious look on his face. "Soo Scroogey, how much treasure are we collecting?".

He asked looking up at Scrooge. "The Greatest treasure of all" Louie smiled widely "knowledge" Scrooge said flatly as Louie's face turned into a scowl.

"OH COME ON! I knew you were going to say that!" Louie sighed.

"Then why'd you ask?" Scrooge said as he went ahead stopping at a tree.

He started examining it as Dewey and Webby were chasing eachother in circles. Scrooge knocked the tree with his cane and smirked satisfied.

"Alright lads, this isn't just any tree" Scrooge said as he started feeling the tree.

"Yeah, I think its birch, which is odd seeing as none of the other trees are Birch." Huey said stating the obvious.

Scrooge looked at him and sighed, "That is not what I meant."

Webby was chasing Dewey as they were occupying themselves with a game of tag. Dewey wasn't looking where he was going and ended up charging towards the tree Scrooge was at. Unable to stop himself he went straight towards the tree, bracing himself for the impact as he saw the tree come straight in contact with his face. Strangely though, he didn't FEEL an impact. Dewey got up and saw that he was alone in the woods 'did they leave me here?!' He thought as he turned around to see the tree he thought he had bumped into which he now realized he was on the other side of.

Suddenly Scrooge stepped right through the tree along with Huey, Louie, and Webby.

"Curse me Kilts, you have to be more careful Lad! That could've ended way worse! Thank goodness you're alright!" Scrooge said looking around.

"Sorry Uncle Scrooge.." Dewey said as he wandered around admiring the scenery.

"We should stay together!" Huey said, clearly nervous having no idea where he was or what just happened.

"I second that! If I'm going to learn things I'm not doing it alone" Louie said as he walked over. Webby snickered at Louie's comment as she walked with the boys. Scrooge followed as well but was studying the surroundings thoroughly.

"So where are we now Uncle Scrooge?" Huey asked.

"Aye it's just another dimension nothing to worry about Lad" Scrooge said as he started observing a rock.

"ANOTHER DIMENSION?!" All 4 ducklings yelled at the same time. Dewey's face lit up at the statement while Huey's face turned to sheer panic. Louie still had a deadpan look that suggested he's rather be watching tv right now. Webby was just as excited as Dewey. Scrooge was distracted with a rather large fallen tree that seemed to have made a ditch as if it had been thrown. Dewey was wondering around when he came face to face with a triangle shaped rock with a hand held out.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Das a little short though
Meh
Its a prologue what'd u expect man?

Ladies and Gents please tell me if you would like more if not then... I'll keep writing it bc honestly why not right?
I'll update it as much as I can and hopefully won't abandon it ;)

Bye my Ducklings and Duckettes
Peace ✌🏻