1/3

Donald stared at his sister, she had been gone, he thought she was dead, 10 whole years. He looked her in the eyes and she did the same. There was a brief silence followed by both of them screaming angry duck noises.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" They both yelled at the same time.

Della followed first, "WHY WEREN'T YOU HERE WHEN I GOT BACK. I CAME BACK AND FOUND EVERYONE GONE. I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR 10 YEARS TO COME HOME AND I CAN'T GO ON UNTIL I FIND THEM!!!"

Donald yelled back, "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE COMING BACK!! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE BOYS TO BRING THEM HOME!"

Della was a bit confused on what to say, "WELL THEY STILL AREN'T WITH ME. JUST BECAUSE I MISSED YOU DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T STILL BE MAD AT YOU!" She shot back with tears creeping into her eyes.

"I MISSED YOU TOO YA BIG DUMMY" Donald yelled back at her, tears in his eyes now. They both hugged each other for a few seconds. This was the moment both of them had wanted so bad for 10 years. To see each other, to hold each other. They were twins and they had been separated for so long. They both swore in their minds to never let anything happen to the other again.

The two ducks let go of the hug. Della wiped her eyes and noticed Huey.

"Is... is that" She was hesitant, she didn't want to get her hopes up, but at the same time she just knew it had to be one of her boys.

Huey looked up at her "M-Mom?" He stuttered.

She grabbed Huey in a giant hug, "Ohh I've been waiting for this moment for sooo long!!" Tears streamed down Della's face. "Wait, where are your brothers?"

Huey looked down, "I.. I don't know. Me and Uncle Donald are trying to find them."

Della held her son's face in her hands, "Well I am so proud of you for trying to save them hunny. You are so strong and I believe we can do it!"

Huey and Della smiled at each other, tears creeping down both of their faces now. They hugged once more and Donald joined in. This was the happiest Della had been in an entire decade. Now she just had to find her other two boys and she would finally be complete.

"Mom, can I ask you a question?" Huey asked.

"You just did." Della responded

Huey froze for a second and Della started snickering.

"I'm just kidding kiddo, what is it?" Della reassured him.

"Where were you all these years?" He asked.

Della replied, "I was on the moon!"

Huey gasped, "How did you survive in a barren wasteland? Have you adjusted to our gravity yet? Did you make any customized modifications to your leg?" He spat out all at once.

Della chuckled and answered, "Sheer determination to get back to you, kinda, and no. Because, as Junior Woodchuck Rule number 42 states-"

"Build things right the first time and they won't need modification!" Both of them continued at the same time.

Huey's eyes lit up with happiness as he squeezed his mom tighter, "You really are my mom"

====================================

Sorry that it's short

I'm trying to produce some more fluff in this fanfic ;)

Get ready to have your hearts ripped out