Thréé

Joo Hyerim

"Science is easy,I scored well on the last test"Taeha said probably reminding us that she got 87% on the last test.

"Your just to smart for science but dumb in other subject"Yeeun said rolling her eyes reading the same topic again and again.

"Hey,you and I got 75% its still cool though"Min said biting her pencil as a way to cool of her mind.

"Well I got 76% just one percent higher than you girls"I joked and continue to revise again.The science test is tomorrow and not gonna lie I feel like not having enough revision.

"Okay smartie Im going to go home my sister just text me that we have a guest tonight"Min said to Yeeun,Taeha and I.

"Okay shut it guys we need to focus on studying"Yeeun said as we continue to study in the library.

Soon,Yeeun and Taeha started to go home leaving me all alone studying by myself.Science is hard this year and I cant risk myself on getting another 70's,I dont want to be scream "70!" on my face for a day even though my parents are kinda okay with me getting 70's but to me,70's isnt enough.

In the middle of revising a bar of chocolate appear on my textbook.My eyebrows met with each other and I lifted up my head a bit only to see Jisung showing off his soggy smile at me.

"Okay squirrel what brings you here again?"I asked squinting my eyes at the boy who's also learning infront of me.

"Im here to revise for tomorrow.Unlike your class ,my class have history test"He said lifting up his pen and play's with it.I just rolled my eyes at the boy who tried to fill up his boredom.

"And?"

"And what?"

"And?"

"Fine I dont want you to feel stress again and have a lot of pressure in studying for the test also.."

"Also?"

"Also I want to see your beautiful face"

Cringe.