Sèvēńteeń

Joo Hyerim

"You guys should really talk"Yeeun said bugging into my doodling time.I looked at my friends who's anticipating for my answer.

"I told you guys if he's still not wanting to talk to me so Im still not gonna talk to him"I said continuing to doodle.

"Seriously you and Jisung are so stubborn I now know how you guys fit each other well"Min said and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Hyerim Mrs.Shin assign you to put this paper on her desk"Sojung said giving me a paper thats from the principal.

I just shrug off and walked outside to the staffroom.Knocking the door,I went inside and find Mrs.Shin's table.After doing so I put the paper stay put and quickly walked out.

On my way to my classroom,I saw Jisung leaning onto the locker playing his phone.I clenched my fist knowing that I need to passed him in order to go into my classroom fuckedd.

Jisung seems to notice my appearance even though my head is down.Jisung quickly hold my wrist and turned me around .

"Lets talk right now"He said seriously.My eyes widen.Is he going to break up with me?This is total shit.I shouldnt asked him about the girl if I knew he wanted to break up with me.

"The girl,she's my childhood friends.She just came back after studying overseas for 3 days and then went back to America again.I swear I dont like her like how I love you.She's just a sister to me"He said ,I look into his eyes and saw sincere.

I sigh loudly and lazily.Before I can answer him back.A force push me towards Jisung making me put my hands onto his torse and his arm around my waist.I blush at the sudden contact.

I turned my face a bit and saw Seungmin and Min holding hands.Jisung and Seungmin gave a '👌🏻' to each other.So I assume that Seungmin the brat is helping Jisung?Sheeshh

And also why is Min not telling me that she's dating Seungmin?!I freaked out bih.I glare at Min earning a nervous stare from her.

I chuckle at her cuteness and snuggle myself closer into Jisung's chest.He tighten his grasp around me laying his chin ontop of my head.

"we're cool?"He asked making me sticking my tongue out.

"Nah I still hate you"I said loudly pulling his hair down.He has that stupid grin on his face making me want to punch out of him because I love him to much NXNAMDMSMS

"Awww I love you now let me drop you at your class"He said pinching my nose and the both of us walked to my classroom hands in hands.

Being stress is now a normal thing to me.Yes,I study hard almost everyday.In the end things started to get better.Jisung kept on being beside me everytime I'm stressed.

He's like an angel.We study together.My parents are also proud of me these days for getting good marks on almost every subjects except for maths that bitch subject.Anyway, I hope others dont get into much more pressure than I do right now.

"We just missed your classroom because you kept on day dreaming for a while now"Jisung's voice echoed my ear.I widen my eyes and slap his back earning a groan

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!"

END
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Its the end now peops :D

I hope you enjoy reading this books and maybe it can helps you get motivated to not get into stressed often and not over thinking nor over studying yourself.

Cause sheesh Im one of em,yeah soo.

Please give this book lots of love❤️❤️❤️