Sixtēēn

Joo Hyerim

Being in a relationship with Jisung also involve him into a fight with me.Being as sweet as chocolates he is, we also got into a fight.

"Who's that boy with you yesterday?"He asked giving me his cold vibes.

"Just a close friend"I said shrugging him off,I was about to tie my shoe lace when he scoff loudly for me to hear him.

"Then why are you fixing his hair like what you did to me?"He asked ,anger was shown in his voice.

"Why cant I?He's my close friend and also my close cousin.How about you?who's the girl your hugging the other day?"I ask him about the girl.

Jisung show me his priceless face and immediately got into reality.

"How di—-just a friend"He said quickly,he thinks I didnt hear him?

"Just a friend?Hugging is way more worse than fixing a hair Jisung"I said closing my eyes.I dont want to cry not right now.Now is not the perfect time.

"How can you see me hugging her?I hug her behind the school"Jisung mumbled but I can hear him clearly.

"Okay then..."I said sadly ,I sigh and just walked away from him not tying my shoe lace.

"Wait—HYERIM!!"I ignore his calls and just walked away quietly.

Jisung puts effort on me.While I was walking he kept on bugging me like trying to hold my wrist but I snatch it away.Turning me around but I turned myself around back.

After trying he just send me off to home without saying a word.I think he just wanted to make sure that I got home safely.

"Im sorry Hyerim.."He said softly earning a hum from me.I took a last glance at him ,with him sighing and turn around walking home.

I looked at his retreating figure guiltily before chasing him.I spun him around and gave a kiss on his cheeks before running away into my house.

From the window I saw Jisung holding his cheeks shyly and walked away.