Eïght

Joo Hyerim

"Hyerim!Jisung is here!"My dad's voice echoed from downstair to my room making me rolled over my bed and walked downstair just to meet Jisung with his school-bag talking with my mom.

"So what did you got for your last exam Jisung?"My mom asked excitedly ever since she knew Im friend with Jisung.She literally ask almost all of my friends that came into my house their grades and position in the classroom I hope she can change her attitude.

"I got number 7 auntie" Jisung said smiling at her making her smile at him but when he saw me his smile grew wider making me rolled my eyes at him.He's always like this in front of my parents.

"Oh look Hyerim is here already,how about you bring Jisung to your room and the both of you can study or watch movie in there"My dad said pushing Jisung towards me.Sometimes I dont understand my dad one time he will support everything that came out of my mom's mouth but other time he will back me up.

Jisung and I walked to my room with me taking large steps on the stairs that can be dangerous.I opened my door,pushing it letting Jisung in then rushing just to plop on my bed making a loud thud. "Not bad for a girl like you on designing the room"Jisung scowled roaming around my room before plopping off beside me on the bed with our textbook on the mattress.

"Lets do this quick"I said as he nod.We took out our textbook and began to ask each other questions just to make us remember it more or just simply ask help from each other.The both of us study for our Myth's test that our teacher gave us a week to revise for the test.

In the middle of our study session a knock was heard on the door and my mom came in with a tray on her hands.Both of our eyes went from the books to the door which is greeted by my mom who's smiling proudly at both of us studying together.

"I just thought you guys are hungry from studying so I brought you guys some snacks.I heard from other moms that if teens are studying its better to fill in the stomach in order for the brain to work"My mom said and put two glasses of chocolate milk on my lamp table and a plate filled with toast that has a filling of nutella as the both of us thank her.

"Do teach and study with Hyerim Jisung-ah.Hyerim can get confused a lot in her studies please help her"My mom said before walking out not forgetting to close the door afterwards.

I sigh eating the toast bread.Even the toast feel sorry for me.I swear I almost throw the plate on her back,its annoying sometimes.Study this study that, I cant even watch a movie in the cinema like most of my friends.Sucks to be me.

"Why are you sighing?"Jisung asked making me face palm myself.Wait I dont even know why Im sighing idiot.Did he not notice that I sigh 89% everyday even the teachers sometimes complain about my attitude, somehow it sounds just plainly rude.

"Nothing just got some headache after studying"I said pouting making some lame excuses.I didnt mean to lie to him but I dont even have any other proper excuses.

"Here let me help you"Jisung said,I was confused for a second then Jisung put his thumb and finger around my head and massaging them slowly making my head feel a little better.I slowly smile leaning closer to him as he bring pleasure on it.

"If you have a headache ,Im here to make you feel better.Dont over study yourself okay?"Jisung said and I just smiled again crazily.This time I feel like my heart is about to burst out of my rib cage.

Han Jisung what are you trying to do?