Nïnë

Joo Hyerim

"What did you got for your history tests?"the most common question everytime our test or exams marks was out.

I couldnt help but smile looking at my history result.Never in my life I got 86 for History.Usually I got below 70 because history is not my thing.

I wanted to run and hug Jisung right now but I know I need to control myself because he's probably studying right now.

"So Hyerim-mie?"Yeeun asked nudging me and wiggling her eyebrows at me making me chuckle at her.

"I got 86, thats a first"I said showing how happy I am the fact that I got 86 for my History test.

Yeeun,Taeha and Min eventually stood up and attack me with a bear hug earning attention from the other students who's groaning earning their result and some doesnt even care.

"Taeha and I got 86 too I just dont know how Yeeun got 85 if she got 86 the four of us will the 86 power"Min said shaking Taeha and Yeeun harshly.

"Im somehow proud at myself"I said cupping my face.

"Obviously I dont care about the marks"I heard one of my classmate Eunjin said to her friends making me turn to her.

"I dont even care about school and the studies"She said again to Sojung and Jisu.

Sojung is one of the smartest girl in our class,Jisu also got good marks in every exams or tests but right now I can feel that they are sending each other stare towards their friend Eunjin.

"Oh Hyerim I heard you got 86 for the test congratulation "Jisu said leaving Eunjin behind with Sojung and congratulating me.

"Hey we got 80's too"Taeha said making them chuckle.Eventually Sojung walked to us too joining the conversation.

"That's a first Hyerim,I was shocked hearing you got 80's you must studying hard then"Sojung said and I just nod.

"Yea————"

"Its just marks it doesnt even matter anyway"Eunjin said joining us too giving me dirty looks,you know that one look when they eye you from up to down.

"What did you got Eunjin?"Yeeun asked trying to not make the situation awkward as heck as it is right now.

"I got 71 and I dont even feel a thing"She replied back putting on her not-so innocent face at us.

"Yah why are you acting like a disrespectful brat huh?"Min asked crossing her arm towards Eunjin who's acting like she own's the world.

"What do you mean ?this is how I truly act.Everyone put on their mask to cover how they truly act how bitchy and rude they are.I dont even want to put the mask because I wanted to act myself"Eunjin said glaring at us.

"Hyerim only got 86 there's no big deal over there why are you guys celebrating it like its her birthday?"She asked making my blood boiled.

"UNLIKE YOU I CARE ABOUT MY GRADES.WHEN WILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A TRUE DEFINITION OF A BRAT AND JUDGE YOURSELF HUH?!"

"YOU THINK I DIDNT NOTICE RIGHT?THE WAY YOU JUDGE PEOPLE EYEING THEM FROM UP TO DOWN EVERYTIME YOU LOOK AT US OR THE OHERS.WHY?DO YOU THINK YOUR COOL ?HUH?YOU THINK YOUR THAT SWAGGY?!"

"Just because your parents treated you with everything doesnt mean you can 'dont care about your grades' .If you dont care about your grades nobody cares at least change your stupid attitude"

"Judging people easily you think your that cool you cant even score well in exams yet you act like you dont care and think that it doesnt even matter when it does to us.We work hard unlike you"

"This year you change Eunjin.Your one of the brightest snd friendly kid last year but this year you act like your cool but actually thats a stupid action because your not cool.You act like your known well by the school when your known because off your stupid acts."

"You want to know why people put on their mask instead of taking them off?"I asked slowly walking towards Eunjin who's judging me again for the nth time.

"Its because they know how to respect people they respect the elderlies and the young.They also respect their friends not acting too bratty.Because they know event though their horrible youngster they still know how to respect people."

"You should put on your mask.Why?you dont even fit trying to be one of those acting like 'they own the world'."I spat out making most of the classroom look at me giving me a thumbs up.

"H-Hyerim.."I heard Jisung's voice from the door.

I was about to walk towards him when Yeeun basically shout

"Hyerim your nose is bleeding!"

"Let me take you to the clinic"Jisung said pulling me and then he push my head to face downwards slowly so my blood wont get stuck in my nose.