Twëlvê

Joo Hyerim

Walking inside and sit on my seat,I saw a sticky note on my table.I smiled reading it because I think it's Jisung who put it there

'Joo Hyerim please meet me infront of your locker at lunch break^ -Anonymous'

"Why are you smiling Hyerim ?"Taeha asked taking a sit infront of me.I flashed her my smile and hide the note.

"Oh nothing just some exams marks"I said and in a second Taeha shrug it off doing her un-done homework of yesterday.

After 2 and a half hours of studying its break time.I feel so nervous all of the sudden.Why?Thats a question that I should answer later.

I walked outside leaving the three girls inside the classroom before heading my way to my locker.

There stood a boy with his back facing me.I smile and ran to him quietly.I tried my best not to squeal when I tap his shoulder.

"Seungmin?"I asked tilting my head a bit when the boy turned around only to reveal Seungmin with a chocolate on his hand.

"Why do you want to meet me?"I asked,its not like I dont like being with Seungmin but its just whenever Im with him it's either awkward or just silence.

"S-so urmm you see..."Seungmin trailed off looking at the floor not wanting to meet my gaze.

"I like you Joo Hyerim so much"He squeak loudly making me widen my eyes before smiling widely.

Han Jisung

I cant believe my eyes.

I wonder to my self right now.Is it worth it?Is it worth it to do all of the things for her comforting her and making her feel good when you know she'll never likes you back?

I feel so broken.I thought our feelings were mutual arent they?

From my classroom I saw Seungmin and Hyerim hug each other tightly with her accepting the chocolates.

I wanted to cry but I tried my best not letting the tears fall.

Is this how Hyerim felt whenever she's having a break down?Now I felt it.It hurts it hurts not letting the tear falls.

I sit back on my seat as the memories of what Seungmin said to me earlier came pass me.

"Han Jisung you like Hyerim dont you?!"

"So what if I did?She deserve a better person than you!"

"How could you say that?!Im better than you!"

"Then when she's crying where were you?she's having a mental breakdown everytime and your not even there for her!I was there for her!"

"I dont want to let our friendship die just because of a girl,but who got the girl first he win"

Soon I laid my head on my desk finally crying my eyeballs out quietly and dived off sleeping.Finally,I know how the girl that I like feel.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Please dont cry peops