Chapter 05

Hey, diary.

Yea it's me again. Anyway,since the encounter with Miles the other day,we've been talking more in our classes. He's amazing and even better than I thought he'd be! It's like I'm in heaven when I'm around him. He's just so...perfect.

He have me his number after a couple of days and told me to text him sometime.

So, today I texted him and I was really nervous. It took him a few minutes and I was starting to give up hope when my phone vibrated on my bed next to me while I was reading.

I looked at who it was from and heaved a sigh of relief.

Me:Hey

Miles:Yo

Me:How are you?

Miles:Better now that I'm talking to you

I blushed and smiled after I read that text.

Me:Oh really?

Miles:Yup,anyone would be better talking to a wonderful girl like you.

My heart did a backflip.

Me:I'm flattered.Haha thanks :$

Miles:No prob

Me:So,I've been meaning to ask you something.

Miles:Really?Same here

Me:You first

Miles:No,you

Me:I'm not gonna give up,so you might as well give in now :)

Miles:Fine

Me:Haha

Miles:I wanted to know if you would do me a huge favor

Me:Yes?

Miles:I wanted to know if you could help me with Jasmine,since you've been best friends since like forever.

Is he kidding?

I was about to scream into my pillow.I haven't even talked to her since 6th grade. I could cry right now. No, I can't, I won't help you with her. I never will!

My phone buzzed again.

Miles:Please?

Me:Fine,but only this time.

What? I'm a sucker for Miles.

Miles:Yay yay yay! Thank you so much! Gtg,talk to you tomorrow. Bye!

Me:Bye I guess

I was about to shatter into a million pieces. What was I going to do?

So, I texted her.

One simple text.

Me:I think you shouldn't talk to Miles anymore. He kinda said you were an ugly sl*t.

I didn't wait for a reply,I just threw my phone on my bed as soon as I sent it and walked out,having no intentions to look at her reply,if she replied at all.

I wasn't letting Miles leave me.I wasn't going to let someone leave me again.