Chapter 10

Confusion.

Guilt.

Joy.

Anger.

Those were all things that I was feeling in that moment.

I had no idea what to do or what to say.Finally picking up my phone,I was trying to think of something to reply while I watched the thin line at the top of the keyboard blinked mockingly.

I have to admit something though.Although I pulled the plug on him,I kinda thought the spark would still be there.And now I have to deal with Jasmine.Great.

What was I supposed to do?Call her name just so she can open her window and watch her happiness drain?

Was I supposed to make Miles angry or upset that he's with Jasmine again without even knowing?

So I didn't do anything.

•*•*•*•*

I was still feeling a little guilty later and my mom wasn't home so I invited Erik over to sort out everything.

"So,you helped Jasmine to go out with Miles again but Miles likes YOU and not Jasmine?" he asked.

"Yea,pretty much.And I have no idea what I'm going to do.Well,I think I'm just gonna not tell Jasmine." I sighed as I threw myself back on my bed,staring at the ceiling.

"Well,I know this could be tough to say but,I think you should get over Miles" he shrugged.

I looked next to me where he was staring at the ceiling too,calmly.

"What?"

"I think should move onto other guys,you know?Some might like you that are perfect for you but you don't even know it.Miles isn't the only guy in the world,you know." he said,still looking up.

I sat up and looked at him in confusion.Why was he saying all of this?

"Like who?" I asked.

"I don't know." he sat up.
"He could be closer than you think" he said as he scooted more towards me.

I was thinking when I suddenly realized how close he was.I looked up into his green eyes,not knowing what would happen next.

He kissed me.

And I kissed back voluntarily.

I fell back on the bed with him over me while still in the kiss before I realized what was happening.My eyes opened wide and I pulled away.

I quickly got up off the bed and looked at him in a mix of confusion and anger.

"No, no, no, no, no.This can NOT be happening" I paced back and forth,my face in the palm of my hands.

He was smiling.Then he coughed to make it look like he wasn't.

"What do you mean?" he questioned.

"You're supposed to like Skylar.Skylar likes you.But you like me.But I like Miles.And I can't like you.Thats impossible.I just can't." I mumbled.

"Okayy,I'm just gonna go now." he said.

"Please do." I mumbled as I started leading him down the stairs to the door.

"See ya"

"Bye" I said quickly before slamming the door behind him.

It's like I just kissed my own brother,one of my best friends crushes,and my best friend all in one.

I invited him over to demolish the drama,not cause even more.

But that's exactly what happened.