chapter 22

Here it is my starshines!!! Okay I am so excited to write this let's get on to the story....

Just be prepared....

Cross POV

He released the arrow from the bow. I closed my eyes. i waited for the pain to hit me..............

but it never came.

I opened my eyes. I saw something that terrified me. A body laying on the floor bleeding...

"INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled an ear piercing scream. An arrow is stuck on her chest, leaking crimson blood. Error teleported to her side, he sat down and cradled Ink in his arms. Error is trying hard to not cry, gritting his teeth. Ink is gasping for air crying, then she looked at me.Dream looked guilty. He dropped his bow and sobbed on the ground. I ran to Ink's side and took the arrow out of her chest.

"NONONONONONO! STAY WITH US INK! DO IT FOR ME DO IT FOR ERROR! DO IT....... FOR YOUR AUS!!!!!" I said. i cried. She smiled and cupped my cheeks with a hand. "I-I am *gasp* still a-a-a-p-pologizing from what i did. P-please forgive m-" i cut her. "You sacrificed yourself for me. stay with us. I forgive you." I sobbed.

Error's POV

"Inky.... please.......Please stay with me. Do it for me." I said. I cried as I hugged her closer to me. I dont want my little Inkblot to die. We just started our relationship. My colorfull skelleton. My beautiful rainbow. The joy of my life. My sweet skittles. My lover. My life. Ink looked at me tiredly. "Ruru, please dont cry. I hate seeing you cry. You know that I dont have a soul right? that means I am gonna die... but please be safe. dont destroy my creations. I love you so much....... I will do this again if I can. You proved me that you can be a better person. You showed me something that no one else can give me............ and that is love. Please remember me when I am gone. Keep my scarf as a reminder I am still here." ink said crying. I leaned and kissed her passionately. i kept crying. she pulled away and looked at me. She smiled and closed her eyes. oh no.... NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!! she........ slowly dusted on me with the biggest smile ever. 

"NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I yelled. I hugged her scarf. She is gone........

forever.

WWWWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EAT THAT ERRINK SHIPPERS!!!!!! INK IS GONE..... SAD BUT............ WHAT IF...... NOPE!!!!! NO SPOILERS!!!! SUFFER MY STARLINGS!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BYE!!!!!!!!