6

I had set my alarm for 8 am the night before. I woke up by the first beep. Alex was still sleeping. I thought she was the one waking me up. I rolled her over. Didn't work. I blasted One Direction. Negative. "Ashton's here!" I sceamed. She popped right up. "Tell him to go! I look terrible!" She shrieked. "Just kidding! It's eight, time to get up." I whispered, poking her cheek. "Give me 5 mintues." I shrugged and got dressed. I pulled out a PSU Lions shirt my mom go me and white shorts. I left my hair down and got changed. "Your 5 minutes is up. C'mon." I threw the blankets off of her. Alex got out of bed and hit my arm. "What time did you go to bed last night?" I quizzed. "Like one. I was texting." She yawned. "I'll wait outside." I said, taking her phone. "Hello?" She sassed. "I don't want you to get distracted," I shooed her back into the room "Remember, this was your idea."

I looked through her texts. This was so wrong. The last person she texted was Calum.

Cal👹: I really like her but it's only been a day :-/

Me: Not my problem. I think she likes you too tbh. She was talking about you last night :P

False! I didn't mention Calum last night at all.

Cal👹: Really? I'm gonna try to talk to her at the party

Me: Ur so pathetic Cal. Now tell Ash to txt me back

Were my feelings for Calum that visible? I heard footsteps come toward the door and turned off Alex's phone. "Ready." Alex smiled, holding out her hand. "Bout time." I retorted, placing the phone back in her hand.

We stopped at the Waffle Shop for breakfast. "Where do you want to start?" Alex asked, wiping left over syrup off the corner of her mouth. "I was told there was an Urban Outfitters here." I suggested. We walked around for about for while and things got a little awkward. Alex was on her phone again. She was texting someone and must of read something interesting. She nodded and looked over at me. "So, you like Calum?" Alex asked out of the blue. "Like a friend? Or more?" "The second." "He's cute but I just met him yesterday," I laughed. "Why?" "Just wondering." "There's Urban." I changed the subject. Alex typed something quick before she shoved her phone back into her pocket.

"Can you help me pick out some outfits?" I pulled Alex over. "Yea." She shook her head, looking at a pair of combat boots. "Try this." She handed me a black and white striped shirt with black skinny jeans. I shrugged and walked up to the fitting rooms. "This is a nice outfit." I thought. "Let me see!" Alex whined, banging on the door. I walked out. "Well?" "Get it! You'll make a lot of friends with that outfit." She winked.