10

➵Calum

I woke up with a pounding headache. But that wasn't the worst part. I slung my arm over Codi. Codi wasn't there. It's like she dissolved. That was my wake up call. I got up and opened my curtain. Sun flooded my room as I squinted my eyes. It was morning and I haven't made a move on Codi yet. I let her slip out of my hands. I was too drunk off my butt to do it. I glance over too my clock. 10:35. Codi's probably waking up now.

I take a quick shower and head downstairs. I found Ash and Michael lounging on the couch. No Luke. "Morning sleeping beauty," Michael teased. "Where are you headed to this fine morning?" "I'm going over to Codi's dorm. I'll be right back." Just as I finished, Alex popped out of the kitchen. "Can you drive me back? I'm a reck and can't be seen in public." She yawned. Michael scoffed and rolled his eyes. "What? I look like a train wreck!" "It's not the first time." Michael mumbled under his breath with a chuckle. "Whatever. I'll be in the car." She spit, walking out the door. I followed behind her.

When we got closer to Codi's dorm, I heard a familiar voice humming. I glance over to Alex with a questioning look. She wasn't paying attention, she was too occupied with finger combing her hair. I knock aggressively on the door. It took a while for Codi to come to the door. She opens it and Alex pushes through us. "Oh, hey Luke!" She said. My fist balled up and my jaw clenched.