28

"Glad you could make it! Beth's over there." Calum hugged me and pointed to the freakishly tall girl in the corner. I introduce myself again in case she forgot about me.

I really got to know Beth. I learned that she lived in Massachusetts and lived with her dad and three brothers. She used to work at Forever 21 and owned two bunnies: Glitter and Gus, both white with brown spots. She told me how her and Calum met. She told me all the things they did together which made me frown.

It made me think of all the things Calum and I did before she came along. Wow that sounded rude. He would buy her lunch and rings. She showed me them. Not her lunch, her rings. She had three so far. One that said 'Beth' on it on her middle finger. Another with her birth stone that was on her pointer finger. The last one was on her ring finger, an infinity.

I walk over to the drinks and Beth followed. I gave her a Coke. I look over and find Calum drunk hula hooping. Beth giggles. "Have you ever seen him like this? Ya know, drunk." I ask. "Never. And I'm glad I haven't." She shakes her head.

We exchange numbers before I left. I texted her later that night.

Me: hey

Beth: hey what's good

Me: Dexter. wbu

Beth: LOVE THAT SHOW OMG

Me: yay!

Beth: change my nammmmmmmme

Me: to what

Beth: b3th bc e3

Me: i get it haha ok

change mine to

ummmmmmmm

c0di

b3th: done

c0di: yay thx i changed urs too

b3th: thx gurl ;)

c0di: np

gtg my eye lids cant stay up lol ttyl?

b3th: sure good night :)

√Read at 1:37am

Beth is alright.