27

➵Calum

So many thoughts raced trough my head as I locked myself in my room. Why was I so clueless? Do I have feelings for Codi? What about Beth? I love Beth. And she loves me. Maybe I could've had Codi if I asked her what was going on. GOSH CALUM ENOUGH ABOUT CODI!

I texted Beth.

Cuddles😊: hey

Beth Bear💋: what's up

Cuddles😊: can u come over...?

Beth Bear💋: what's wrong

Cuddles😊: geez can't i hang out with my girlfriend

Beth Bear💋: I'll b right over -.-

Cuddles😊: thx bb! C ya in a few lub u😘

✔️Read at 3:47 pm

I waited patiently for Beth to arrive. I made pudding with Oreos inside.

"Ello?" a familiar voice call from the front door. "BEEEETH!" I scream, running towards her and picking her up. "Aw your jacket's all wet!" I complain. I take her jacket and brought her to the couch. She had her glasses on. She rarely wore them. "I made you something." I kissed her forehead and brought the pudding over. "How did you know? I love pudding?" she squealed.

We watched reruns of her favorite show, the Big Bang Theory. I didn't mind at all. I love that show. Penny was making another funny comment when I wanted say something important. I have said this many times over text but I think it was time. "Beth, I love you." She turned her head and raised her eyebrows. Then her glasses fogged up. "Cal, I love you too!" She giggled.