30

"How was your break?" asked Luke as we walked around. "Okay I guess. I expected to much out of it," I laughed. "How about your's?" "Great! Speaking of great, I got you an early Christmas present!" Luke smiled. "Oh Luke, you didn't have to get me anything for Christmas." "Well I did. Remember when you said you wanted to go to a PSU game?" "Yea...." "Well I got us both tickets!" Luke cheered, pulling out two tickets from his back pocket. "Thank you so much, Luke!" I squeal, embracing Luke in a hug.

Game day. A sea of blue and white was all over the stadium. The crowed roared as the players sprinted across the field. Memories of Oliver's 10 birthday came back.

Mom and dad packed the car for a day trip. We drove down to PSU and watched the game.

I flashed back to reality at the right time, we kicked the ball into the field goal. The crowd went wild. Luke screamed over to me "I have know idea how football works!" I laughed and told him what happened. "So that's good?" "Yea!" I gave him a thumbs up.

After the game, Luke walked me home. By the time we got back, it was really dark out. "You sure you can walk back?" "I'll get Ashton to pick me up, it's no big deal." Ashton came back to pick up Luke.

"I'll see ya later, Codi!" Luke shuffled, kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks for the tickets, Luke. I had a great time." With that he left.

Luke kissed me on the cheek. I thought. Huh.