9

"Typical Cal. Do you want to take a walk? We seem to be the only sober people left." Luke looked around. Without hesitation, I nod and walk to the door. Luke met me outside. "Hi." He whispered. "Hey." I smiled, looking down. Luke held out his hand for me to hold. I take it and we walk into town. Even if it was almost midnight.

"So let me hear a bit about your band." I smirk. "Well..." Luke started. He went on about who plays what and who wrote which song. Luke talked about what they were going to do when they graduated and plan to go on tour, or at least be an opening act for one of their idols. Next thing we knew, we where in front of the State High football field. I walked over to the nearby bench to rest. Luke followed and let out a sigh.

"Are you excited for the football games?" He asked. "Penn State? Defiantly. I want to see at least 1 game before I graduate. My parents took my brother and I to games when we were little." I say, thinking of the great memories. "Maybe we could go together sometime." Luke asked with a shy grin on his face. "I would love too." I yawn.

I don't remember much after that. My mind flashed forward. We were on my bed. Luke was singing me a song as my eyelids drooped over my eyes. Then I was woken up by a pound on my door.