F i v e

4:07 p.m.

"Yanan, I'll be in the shower," you yell, poking your head outside of the bathroom door.

"Okay!" He yells back.

You close the door and take your shower.

- - -

|Yanan|

I cut the TV off and tiptoe past the bathroom on my way to Y/N's room.

I grab her phone off of her bed and unlock her phone, opening her messaging app.

Aish, this is wrong. She's my girlfriend. She wouldn't hide anything from me.

Would she...?

'I can't wait to see you later ♡'
-Choi Youngjae

Who's Younjae?? And why can't he wait to see her later??

I throw the phone down on the bed and storm out of her room.

I hear the shower cut off and I didn't care.

Why didn't she tell me?

I thought she loved me?

Y/N runs downstairs wrapped up in a towel, soap in her hair and all over her body, dripping down onto the floor.

"Yanan, is everything okay?" She asks, about to lay a hand onto my shoulder but I slap it away.

"I don't know, Jagiya, why don't you ask Youngjae?" I say, bitterly.

"Wh–what are you talking about?" She stutters, a key sign of lying or hiding something.

I get up and glare at her. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

She steps back, her back hitting the wall.

"Yanan, what are you talki–?"

I stand directly in front of her and tilt my head to the side a bit, my jaw clenched in anger.

"Where are you going later?"

She looks down at the ground.

I lift her chin up with my thumb and index finger.

"Answer my question, Y/N!"

She tries to run but I grab her wrists, pinning them up on either sides of her head.

"To visit Youngjae! He's a friend, dumbass! Just a friend. I love you too much to cheat on you!" She yells.

Tears begin to brim in her eyes.

W–What have I become? I'm a monster...

"Y/N...I'm sorry..."

She turns away from me and runs back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

I walk upstairs, leaning against the door.