T w o

Tuesday, Janurary 2nd
11:15 a.m.

"Good morning, jagiya," Yanan mumbles sleepily while hugging you from behind.

You smile and turn around to kiss his nose.

"Good morning, Yanan. Are you hungry?"

He nods while ruffling his blonde hair.

"Well, there's a bunch of cereal in the cabinet and milk in the fridge. Help yourself."

He nods as he walks into the kitchen, looking for the cereal he wants to eat.

You sit down on the couch and turn on the TV.

You take a bite out of your cereal and settle on a K-Drama that you've heard about recently from Yutani.

Orange Marmalade

You clicked on the third episode and watched it from where you left off.

- - -

Gigi ran into the room with her short feet and hopped onto the couch with you and Yanan.

The sudden knock on the door startled her causing her to bark.

You calmed her down while Yanan walked over to the door and checked who it was through the peephole.

He opened the door and almost got trampled by Jungkook, Taehyung, and Wooseok running through the door.

"Wooseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, didn't I tell you guys to wait until someome opened the door to walk—not run in?" Hongseok says while glaring at three of them.

The younger ones sigh as they bow apologetically.

"Sorry, hyung," they say in unison.

Hongseok smiles at you and pulls you into a hug.

"Hey, Y/N, how are you?" He asks while letting go of you.

You smile. "I'm great. How about you? You and Jin doing good?"

Jin swings his hand that's interlaced with Hongseok's and smiles.

"Yep, we're good—great actually."

You couldn't help but notice how bitterly Namjoon was looking at Hongseok.

"Namjoon, can I talk to you for a second?" You ask while looking at him.

He nods while avoiding eye contact with Jin.

You hold his hand and lead him into the hallway near your room.

"You like Jin, don't you?" You ask, smirking at him.

His face reddens and he looks down at the ground.

"I have no i–idea of what you're talking a–about."

You place your fingers under his chin and elevate them so that he'd be looking at you again.

"Okay, fine, so what? It's not he'll ever want a loser like me. Plus, he's happy with Hongseok," he confesses.

You sigh. "I knew you liked him, Joon. I've had this kind of feeling for a while now. Ever since high school, I figured it out. But don't call yourself a loser. You're amazing and talented. You've got it all. Jin would have to be an idiot to not think you were hot."