E l e v e n

10:15 p.m.

Yutani had offered for you to spend the night at hers but you refused. Her and Hui needed their space and it would be rude to intrude in that.

So, she dropped you off at Yoongi's house.

You took a deep breath before walking to his front door and knocking.

"Y/N."

"H–Hobi?"

He opens the door wider so that you could walk in and you close the door behind you.

Yoongi was on the couch, asleep. His face was puffy, usually caused from crying for a long period of time.

He was crying?

"Yoongi told me everything. I'm sorry that he said that to you but you both need to make up. I hate seeing this happen again."

You sigh. "I'll try. I'm heading to bed."

You give him a friendly kiss on the cheek. "G'night, Hobi."

He waves goodbye and heads out of the house, on his way home.

You lock the door and walk upstairs.

You kick off your shoes, change into some pajamas and crawl into bed.

- - -

You were asleep but soon awoken by someone climbing onto the bed next to you.

You turn around to see Yoongi, already wrapping his arms around you.

"Yoongi, wh-what're you doing?"

He buries his nose into the crook of your neck, a comfortable sigh releasing from his lips.

"Y/N, I love you. And I can't live without you. What I said earlier was just me being frustrated. I know you're going through a lot and the last place you'd thought you'd end up was in a bed with me but, just know that I will always be here for you."

The kindness in his words cause you to tear up a bit.

You turn around so that you're facing him and kiss his forehead.

"I love you too, Yoongi. And you know I do. If I could, I'd be with you. But, it's complicated right now and I–"

He places a finger onto your lip, silencing you and pulls you close.

"Don't stress yourself out, Y/N. Get some rest."

You nod and get comfortable in Yoongi's embrace.

"Goodnight, Yoongi."

"Goodnight, Y/N."

- - -

[A/N]
Sorry for this hella short chapter.

I just didn't feel like adding more onto this chapter so just expect for the other chapters to be longer.

Love you all and see you in the next chapter!