S i x

You arrived home and Yanan was asleep on the couch, a yellow note attached to his forehead.

You closed and locked the door and took your shoes off, along with your coat, hat, and gloves.

You walk towards him, taking the note off of his head.

Went home. Tell Y/N I said bye! ♡
—Taehyung

You set the note down on the table and fixed the covers on Yanan but to your surprise, he pulled you on top of him, wrapping his arms around you.

"Y/N?" he whispered softly.

"Yes, Yanan?"

"Are you mad at me?" His eyes began to water.

You sigh, brushing his messy hair out of his face. "No, Yanan. I forgive you."

He pulls you closer, you lay your head onto his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry."

You felt his tears fall onto your shoulder.

"It's okay, Yanan. D–don't cry..." You whispered into his ear while kissing the side of his face.

He rubbed your back until he fell back to sleep.

"I love you, Yanan."

That's the last thing you say before you walk into your room to go to sleep.

- - -

Thursday, January 4th
10:11 a.m.

You were awoken by being pulled into a sudden embrace from behind you.

"Yanan?" You yawn.

"Good morning, Y/N. Did you sleep well?" He says while kissing your cheek.

"Mhm. What time is it?" You ask, sleepily.

"It's 10:11 in the morning, babe. Get up and go freshen up."

"Carry me," you whine.

He chuckles and picks you up bridal-style, carrying you until you reach the bathroom.

He sets you down and kisses the top of your head.

- - -

After freshening up, as requested by Yanan, you walk into you room, finding something to wear.

You pick out light blue jeans, a white tank top and, a slightly oversized pink hoodie.

You were about to go downstairs until your phone began to buzz.

You picked it up and checked who texted you.

- - -

Cucumber Hater ‘96
good morning, y/n 🌞
10:31 a.m.

You:
good morning to you too, youngjae!
10:31 a.m.