O n e

"Miss me, princess?"

Your jaw dropped and all the bad memories of Yoongi came rushimg through your head.

The intense feeling of happiness you've been feeling for the past 2 years is gone.

Long gone.

"Yoongi?"

He smirked while leaning against the door.

You walked back slowly, wanting to keep as much distance away from him as possible.

But like always, he didn't get the memo. He walked a step foward everytime you stepped backwards.

You looked around for the nearest thing possible that you could use to protect yourself from whatever he was planning to do.

You grabbed the beer bottle from off of the table and shattered it.

"S-Stay away from me, Yoongi. I will use this," you say, not noticing that you've bumped into the wall.

He ruffles his faded mint green hair and chuckles.

"Princess, you haven't changed at all. Still sexy but scared of me. How cute?" He says, inches away from your lips.

A cold shiver gets sent down your spine.

"Yoongi, get out of my apartment. I have a boyfriend, who I love very much. And if he catches you here, he's-"

He cuts you off by his sudden laughter.

"-He's going to do what? Cry to his mommy?" He says in a way to make Yanan seem pathetic.

You felt your face heat up in anger.

You raised the bottle up, about to crack it over Yoongi's head until he stopped you by gripping his hand around your wrist and pushing you against the wall.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, princess."

You stay motionless in fear, afraid of what he might do.

"Prison's changed me. I've gotten so much stronger, babe," he says while peeling up his shirt, revealing his pale yet toned abs.

You stare in awe for a split sceond until you remind yourself that Yanan is your boyfriend with even better abs.

"Don't call me babe and put your shirt down."

He throws his shirt completely off and leans foward so that his abs are aginst your stomach.

"Y-Yoongi, I'm going through with you again. Now stop," you say while pushing him off of you.

There were footsteps approaching your door.

"Jagiya, it's Yanan, open the door," the voice spoke.

Yoongi winked at you before grabbing his shirt and jumping out the window.

You were kind of worried about whether or whether not he made it down safely so you ran over to the window.

He was already running around the corner, fully clothed.

Dang, prison has changed him. He's gotten faster.

You shut your window and run towards the door to let Yanan in.

"Hey, Yanan!" You say while kissing his cheek.

"Hey, jagi- why are you holding a broken glass bottle?" He asks while pointing to the bottle your forgot you were still holding.

Shit.

"I, um, I was cleaning up and it dropped?"

He looked at you in confusion.