T w e n t y S i x

"Y/N, come get a slice of pizza before Jimin eats it all," Jungkook says while chugging down his second cup of soda.

"I–I'm going to run to the store," you say while putting on your shoes.

Jungkook wipes his mouth off and gets up.

"I can drive you ther–"

"No! I mean, I can just run there. I'll be fine," you say while walking into the kitchen, grabbing a slice of pizza.

You take two big bites of it and then throw it back into the box.

"I'll be back in a bit!" You close the door and take your phone out of your pocket.

He works at Pizza Paradise, huh?

That's really far away but he needs his wallet.

Therefore, I'll give it back.

You take a deep breath as you begin to run to the pizzeria.

- - -

"Hello, welcome to Pizza Paradise. How may I help you?" A guy says while wiping down the countertops.

"Ah, hello. I'm looking for a person who works here. His name is Jae-Hyeong," you say.

The guy nods and walks into what seemed to be the break room.

"Jae-Hyeong, you have someone here to see you."

Shortly, the guy from before returns with Jae-Hyeong.

"Ah, it's you," he says while smiling at you. "Did you enjoy your meal?"

"Well, from the looks of it, it seems amazing but I haven't had any except for two bites."

He gasps a bit and leads you to a table.

"You have to try our pizza! It's delicious. I'll give you a free slice since I like you but don't let this become a habit, okay?" He chuckles and walks into the kitchen to prepare a slice for you.

As you wait for him, your ringtone goes off.

You take your phone out of your pocket, only to look at the caller I.D. in horror.

Incoming call from "Yoongi 😑"

Answer call?

[Y E S]   N O

"H–Hello?"

"Y/N?" Yoongi says.

"No," you say sarcastically. "It's your mother."

"Ha. Ha. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Uhm, no reason. Do you want me to bring you anything back from the cafe?"

You shake your head. "No thanks. Did you eat well?"

"Mhm. I'm on my way home. See you in five minutes."

"Okay, get home safel–! Five minutes?!"

You grabbed a napkin from out of the napkin dispenser and grabbed the pen from off of the table, leaving a note for Jae-Hyeong.

- - -

Something urgent popped up and I had to leave. I'm very sorry but when I'm not busy, I promise to visit again and we'll have all day to eat pizza and talk.