T w e l v e

Sunday, January 7th
—11:35 a.m.

You opened your eyes slowly and sit up on the edge of the bed.

"No, come back. You were warm," Yoongi groans sleepily.

You adjust the blanket on him and roll your eyes.

"There. Now you're warm." You smile to yourself and walk into the bathroom.

- - -

After about ten minutes of freshening up, you walk downstairs into the living room, sitting on the couch.

You turn the TV on and pick up where you left off on Orange Marmalade.

You were about click play on the remote but was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

You set the remote down and open the door.

"Y/N!" They cheer.

"Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Tae, Jimin, Hobi? What're you guys doing here??"

They all shower you with hugs while walking inside.

"How are you, noona?" Jungkook asks while smiling with his adorable bunny teeth.

"Where's Yanan? I'm gonna kill him," Jin growls.

Namjoon places his hand onto his shoulder. "Chill out, Jin."

"G–Guys!" Yoongi says nervously while walking down the stairs. "What a pleasant surprise?"

Jin walks towards him, his arms folded against his chest.

"Nice to see you after 2 years too, Yoongi."

Yoongi scratches the back of his neck and smiles faintly.

"Why are you all here? How'd you even find my house?"

Jin simply laughs. "Yoongi, we saw you and Y/N the day you and her left from the store. I didn't think it was you but I took a second look at it really was you. We followed your car back to your house but swiftly drove by."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "That was your car! I had a feeling it was you but I chose to ignore it!"

Jin cleared his throat and looked at you. "Has he done anything to you, Y/N?"

"No," you lie.

Even if it was just a kiss, it could cause a lot of drama to start up. So, you chose to keep it to yourself.

Besides, we were drunk. It doesn't count, right...?

"Good. Anyways, I'm really sorry about what happened between you and Yanan," Jin sighs while pulling you into a hug.

You sigh softly. "Thanks, Jin. I'll be fine."

You pull away from his hug and smile faintly at the rest of the guys.

"How've you knuckle-heads been? Causing Jin to grow grey hairs?" You chuckle while ruffling Jin's hair.

He scoffs. "I do not have grey hairs! I'm a sexy 26 year old man!"