N i n e t e e n

Tuesday, January 9th
12:45 p.m.

"Jungkook, these pictures are amazing!" You exclaim while looking at the many pictures he's taken.

"Thank you, noona. That means a lot to me." He gets up grabbing yet another box full of pictures.

You had to admit it, Jungkook was really talented.

Whenever he was sad, he'd draw or take photos.

And they looked like the kind of pictures that belonged in an art museum.

"I'm glad you liked them. I've saved this one for a very long time. This picture holds a special place in my heart," he says while taking out a picture and handing it to you.

You looked at him hesitantly before your attention returned to the picture, turning it over.

It was a picture of you, Jungkook, and the rest of the guys.

It was a picture he took the summer after you all graduated from college.

You took a road-trip to Haeundae Beach.

Busan.

One of the most beautiful places you've ever been to.

You stayed with Jimin's parents' beach house the whole time you guys were there.

But that picture.

That picture.

Will always be special.

No matter what happens.

No matter who does what.

It will always be special.

You smile at the picture, feeling tears rise in your eyes.

"Jun–Jungkook," you say softly.

"Yes, noona?" He asks while sitting down on the bed next to you.

"You've kept this picture, even after everything that's happened over the years?"

He nods and smiles at the picture.

"It means a lot to me. Even though we've gone through so much, all I have to do is look at that picture and I imagine that I'm there—at Haeundae Beach—re-living the fun times we shared there," he explains.

You nod, taking one last look at the picture before handing it back to its rightful owner.

He lets out a small sigh as he places it carefully back into the box, putting the top back onto it.

"Y/N, are you okay? You seem troubled," he says while looking at you, noticing the discomfort in your expression.

"I'm fine," you say assuringly.

He nods and wraps his arm around your shoulder, gently pulling you close to him so that your head would land on his shoulder.

"You're the sun that rose again in my life," he sings quietly.

- - -

11:40 p.m.

"Jungkook, it's getting late. Go to bed," you say.

Jungkook's been talking to you since you arrived at his house earlier.

You didn't feel like going back to Yoongi's place so Jungkook offered for you to stay with him.

And of course, you agreed.

You grabbed an extra pillow from off of his bed and headed towards the door until you felt someone hug you from behind, their chin on your shoulder.

"Noona..." He whispers.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" You whisper back.

"Don't sleep on the couch. Sleep with me."

Your cheeks immediately begin to heat up.

"Jungkook, what–"

He stopped you from talking by grabbing your hand, leading you back to his room.

He laid down on his bed, leaving a space open for you.

You set the pillow down on the bed as you lay down, back facing him.

"Jungkook, is everything okay?" You ask quietly, staring at the floor.

He lets out a small sigh, scooting closer to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm fine."

You close your eyes, pulling the cover onto yourself a bit more.

"Goodnight, Kook."

"Goodnight, Y/N."

- - -

[A/N]
Yeah, so, Jungkook saying he wants Y/N to sleep with him, huh? 😏

bYE-

I honestly ship her with Jungkook a lot more.

What do you guys think?