Question Game

*Peridot's POV*

"Here. Let's do this. We can just ask eachother questions back and forth. It'll help us get to know eachother better and maybe help you stop being nervous." The girl laying next to me says sitting up excitedly.

"Alright.." I sit up too and lean my back up against the wall.

"Okay i'll go first then. How many siblings do you have if any?" she asks shooting me a smile.

I have a feeling this game is gonna backfire on me.

"Just one. My sister Jasper." I reply quietly. Still having a bit of a mental breakdown.

"Alright now you ask me something!" Lapis says bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Uhm okay... Do you have any pets?" I question. I hope she has a cat.

"Yes actaully I have a corgi. Her name is pumpkin." she says laughing a bit. "Okay my turn. Why did you decide to move to beach city?"

"My mom got a job here and wanted to be closer to work." I say flatly. "And pumkin is like the cutest name ever."

I feel myself starting to calm down a bit.

"Alright. What do you write in that journal you have? Sorry if that's too personal I just see you writing in it all the time." I continue.

"No dont be sorry. Personal questions are fine. I write lyrics." Lapis smiles as she talks about her love of music and I zone out into the sound of her voice... Everything she says is soft and soothing.  She seems so excited to be talking about this and I cant help but smile while I listen.

"...so yeah. Alright have you ever dated anyone?"

The question snaps me out of my trance.

"Oh um.. No I haven't.. I've hardly even had friends before." I reply blushing slightly...again.

"Well i'm your friend now dork." Lapis says giving me a punch in the arm and a really cute smile..

Okay yeah I like her. Fuck.

As the game went on the questions continued to get more personal and random. She had asked me if I have problems with religous people (concidering i'm atheist) and it led me into a question i've been secretly dying to know.

"Do you support like... LGBT+ people??" I ask cautiously. Please say yes....