Soft Blue

Couldn't think of a name for this chapter so whatever this works lol  ALSO don't be afraid to comment any suggestions or tips on writing  or anything I get writers block sometimes so yea and how do you guys like it so far? Nothing too exciting has happened yet but I have plans lmao-

*Peridot's POV*

I wake up and stretch my arms out, jumping when my hand touches someone's shoulder. I quickly look over and calm down remembering the night before. Lapis fell asleep cuddling me. She's not anymore but still. I look the sleeping girl up and down. Her messy  blue hair contrasts against my white pillows. The shape of her body outlined in blanket...my face heats up and I roll back onto my back. What if it's awkward when she wakes up. She's gonna wonder why I'm still in bed with her.

On that note, I carefully get up and go into my closet to get dressed. When I come back out I notice she's sprawled in the center of the bed.

"Cute.." I whisper to myself before heading downstairs to make us some breakfast.

*Lapis' POV*

I roll over to look at Peri but instead all I see is empty space. I sigh softly as I roll onto my back. I can't believe I was cuddling her. She probably got weirded out.. as soon as I noticed It I rolled back over, but what if she wasn't asleep yet...

My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of a door opening and I quickly close my eyes and pretend to be asleep in case it's her sister.

I hear Peridot giggle quietly. "Cute~"
She exits the room and I sit up quickly. I knew it! She IS attracted to girls...or maybe it's just me..

I smile at the thought of Peri having a crush on me and get out of bed. I put on yesterday's jeans and attempt to straighten my hair up. When I open her bedroom door the scent of ham floods my nose. Aww is she making breakfast. My question is answered when I make it down the stairs and see Peridot putting ham and cheese on two bagels.

"Uhm- morning Peri~" I say quietly as I walk toward her little self.

"Oh hey!" She says turning to face me, plate in hand.  "I don't know what you like for breakfast but I made bagels" Peri hands me my plate and I smile and thank her before sitting down on the couch to eat. Soon after, she sits beside me.

I finish my bite and turn to her "so do you wanna go do something today? I don't know if you have plans or anything but I was gonna ask if you wanted to go the pier or something."

She smiles and says sure before finishing off her food.

*time skip*

We pull into my driveway and I shut the car off. Peri decides to stay in the car while I go get my bathing suit. Today is gonna be fun.