Feelings Confirmed

-some sin lies ahead but not much, sorry ;) -

*Lapis' POV*

We pull into my driveway where I see Garnet sitting on the porch having a cigarette.

Shit.

Pearl waves to Garnet and drives off, leaving us to our fate. I lean down and put Peri's arm around me, walking toward the woman. I stay silent but give garnet the hand signal for drunk and point to the door, warranting a thumbs up in response. That went better than expected. Okay.

Once I get the intoxicated girl to my room I sit her on my bed. Surprisingly, she stays upright. I lean down and take her boots off patting her thing after to signal that she's all set to crash out. Once I get changed I walk back into the room and set my phone on my dresser when I hear a sloppy voice from behind me.

"Hey, L-lapis come ere'"

This can't be good.

"Ya know, the plan of the night was to tell you how I really felt about you and instead I got really lit. So like I'm sorry " she chokes out.

I smirk and walk over to her. She likes me. Rose was right. I lean down to her level.

"Well, you can tell me now." I say smoothly.

"That's not a good idea.." she mumbles in response.

"I want you to." I say, looking into her hazy eyes.

Peri pats the bed motioning for me to sit with her. I sit beside the small girl, turning to face her.

"I don't think I'm capable of doing that very well right now...but I can do this."

To my surprise Peridot grabs me by the chin lightly and pulls me into a gentle kiss. Being shocked, it takes me a sec to kiss back but I eventually do. Two kisses in one night. My little gay heart can hardly handle this shit. Moments later she pulls away from me leaving me mesmerized. Peri looks me in the eyes for a moment and catches her breath before coming back in for more. This time is far more passionate. Our lips move together sloppily but beautifully. Before long, Peridot gently pushes me onto my back, leaning herself over me not breaking the kiss. Her hand slowly finds its way to my hip, holding herself up with her other hand. I barley pay any mind to it. This feels so great. It's like my mind can finally be calm. I've been waiting for this....

I feel her cold hand slide under my shirt slowly making its way to my waist. She repositions her leg in between my own so that she can be more on top of me. Suddenly my thoughts clear. The reality hits me that this girl is wasted and I don't know that she really wants this right now. I reach up and push her chest lightly, breaking the kiss.

"As much as I don't want to stop this, you're drunk Peri..." The girl blushes a deep pink and removes herself from on top of me.
"Though... why don't you try this again when you're sober~" I whisper in her ear before removing my hand from her chest and crawling up to lay in the bed normally.

We lay there for a while cuddling and attempting to talk about the night but it doesn't take long for my blonde haired friend to pass out on me.

Damn. Tonight was fucking perfect.