Ghosting

*Lapis' POV*

We basically slept all damn day. Considering I didn't drink much and it was only beer, I would've been fine to get up and get on with my day but I didn't want to leave Peri's side.. I knew she was probably feeling those shots this morning.. eventually, Jasper came and picked her up. She didn't even take her shoes...she just kind of said bye and left. When I got up, Garnet told me that she had gone to pick my car up and that the house was absolutely thrashed. Poor Topaz...everyone that crashed there probably had to clean when they woke up. I laugh at that thought. I could tell Peri didn't remember the night before... I kind of asked if she remembered in a round about sort of way but she didn't seem to.. I on the other hand, can't get it out of my head... her tongue on my neck at the party... when she kissed me... and when she kissed me again when we got home...her hand running up my body- my inappropriate thinking gets cut off by Garnet walking in the room. I quickly speak before she can.

"Garnet can we talk?"

"Of course hun what's up?" She says, leaning against the door frame.

"So something happened last night and I'm not sure what to do.." I reply softly

"Oh no do we need to have a certain talk???" She says placing her finger and thumb to her temples.

"No! No- It's not about that... well kinda.. but no! Well I'm into chicks if you didn't already know that." I start.

"Oh love I know. I mean I don't care though. You know my parents were gay before gay was cool" she laughs and continues "I'm literally made of gay love "

"Oh Jesus. Garnet stop." I say with a snort and an ugly laugh. "Well anyways, Peridot and I have had a thing for a while but never talked about it but last night at the party we did a body shot-"

"WHAT" Garnet interjects.

"Ok no chill that's not important. What's important is what happened when we got back here... she kissed me and we ended up like making out? But once it started going somewhere I stopped her...for obvious reasons"

"Mm. Go on." The tall woman replies.

"Well, she didn't remember it...I really wanted her to remember and I don't know what to do" I say looking down at my feet.

"Mm. Well. Drinking can help you forget bad things in life but sadly you can miss the good things. Might not be the best idea. It could go either way...but my advice is to MAKE her remember." Garnet smirks at the last comment.

"Uhm what do you mean by that.?..." I raise an eyebrow.

Garnet walks over and whispers in my ear.

OH. Yeah that could go wrong...but fuck it. Worth a shot.

*A couple days later*

*Peridot's POV*

Lapis hasn't talked to me since the party and I'm really worried... the last thing I remember was doing a body shot off of her...I know THAT didn't bother her. The only other thing I remember is her pushing me off of her...I have no fucking idea what happened and I can't take this. I need to know but she hasn't replied all weekend. I think I really fucked this up.

Lapis wasn't in English or art class. I'm starting to really worry about her. Why wouldn't she be at school?... I'm just sitting under our tree hoping to see her come out of the building...and she does.