Answers

*Lapis' POV*

This whole game started because I wanted to find out if she likes girls and she asks me THAT. I can't help it and start laughing. The look on her face changes to worry and fear almost instantly so I try and calm myself down to give her her answer.

"Yeah.. Peri- I like girls bruh" I manage to get out through my laughs.

"Oh, well then, that answers that" she says joining in on my laughter.

I have no idea how to find out if she likes girls too. How do I even ask that?? Ughhh.
Umm.
Okay fuck this i'm just gonna ask it.

"Alright alright. I told you that... so my question is.. Do you like guys or nah?" I ask still trying to calm my laughing fit. Peri's still smiling but I can tell she feels really awkward. Damn it. I shouldnt have asked that.

"Uhm-I'm not sure? I guess? I mean i've never liked anyone really and i've never been attracted to guys." she replies awkwardly.

I decide to press on.

"Well have you been attracted to girls?" I ask, finally calming down.

"I'm not sure." she says running one hand through her hair and giving me a light chuckle. Hmm.

We continue asking questions for a bit until we get off track and fall into a conversation.

*Peridot's POV*

Me and Lapis kept talking for a good hour and half before she started to nearly fall asleep on herself. I pull my phone out to check the time.

"Holy shit dude it's midnight." I say, both of us laughing.

"Crap. I should-" she cuts herself off with a yawn "-head home.."

"You're like half asleep. You sure you wanna drive?" I ask

"No...you're right. If I can stay here i'll just text my friend and tell her I won't be home." she says groggily.

"That's fine. You live with your friend?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah. It's a long story. I'll tell you all about it at some point." she says pulling her phone out.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed. Do you want something else to sleep in? I'm a lot shorter than you but I might have some shorts or something." I say giving her a smile. She nods and smiles back. She's so cute when she's sleepy. Shit she's cute all the damn time...but especially right now. I get changed into some joggers and a t-shirt and find something for her.

"Here these should work" I say handing her some shorts and laying down on my bed. She leaves the room to go get changed and comes back in.

"So do you wanna sleep in my bed and i'll move to Jasper's or the couch or...?" I ask, not sure of how to go about this whole situation.

"I'm not gonna kick you out of your bed. But can I turn the light off?" she asks walking over to the light switch.

"Uhm yeahhh??" I say wondering where she's going to sleep. The light flicks off and I feel her crawl over me and flop down onto the bed, crawling under the sheets with me.

....HOLY SHIT.
She's in my bed...with me..

My heart beats faster and I can't even close my eyes knowing theres a cute sleepy girl laying in bed with me.

"Night Peri~" she says quietly making my heart skip a beat.

I lay awake for a while thinking about the situation i'm currently in. Right as I start to fall asleep I feel an arm wrap around my waist as she scoots closer to me. Her body against my own.

This is truly amazing.