Chapter 11

I turned and faced Edward. He had a pained expression.

"I guess I should tell them!" I sighed, bored.

"Yes, Belle, you should." Damon said. He never called me Belle before.

"Alright, follow me." I took off as fast as I could go. Damon was right behind me and Edward was lost at the door.

"In the living room, Cullen!" I whispered, sadly.

Edward appeared seconds later looking shocked. "Take a seat, get comfortable."

I sat down on the couch and put my hands in my lap.

This is all part of the plan, okay? Don't freak out. Damon thought towards me.

Go ahead, do your semi-worst.

He picked me up by the waist and pulled me onto his lap. I had a big smile on my face.

"I knew you couldn't resist." I said, laughing.

Edward growled. "Alright, alright. I was born in Germany in 1543. I was taken from my home and sold as a slave to Katherine. Her and I grew up together. She and I were good friends, but in her eyes, I was only a slave. I saw her as a friend. When I was eighteen, I was dying of a fever and Katherine was already a vampire, so she changed me. She felt sorry for me, and she was young. Her feelings were all mixed up. I think that she changed me because she was dying the same way. Anyway, we exchanged blood and then she snapped my neck." Edward was about to get up and kill someone. Alice and Emmett held him down.

"Before I was so rudely interrupted, I awoke a few minutes after I died, and I killed a servant in the kitchen. He was rather tasty, I don't think I will ever forget him. Katherine and Klaus explained to me what she was and she taught me as best she could when I was young. Then, she fell in love with these two knuckle heads. They loved her, but I knew what she did. She influenced them, and I felt bad. Then, she faked her death, to get them to stop fighting with eachother over her. That didn't work, and they ended up killing eachother. Literally. They got into a sword fight, and Katherine left with Gudren. I was forced to live with her monster of a father. I escaped and roamed the Earth for the next five hundred years. That is why I am faster and stronger than them. I am at least a few months older, and have far better self control."

"Love, you kill people." Edward said.

"Um, I did not kill that old lady tonight or that store clerk. I would never do that, unless you piss me off. I am stronger than Emmett and faster than Edward."

"And me, Princess." Damon said.

"By three months. Damon here, he feeds off of humans too, and Stefan does those retched animals."

"Those animals keep me somewhat human." Stefan argued.

"And he wants to be human someday so that he can spend the rest of his life with Elena."

Damon laughed.

I still can't believe deers his favorite!

He likes rabbit, too.

"Rabbit!" I said, my eyes going wide. "Stefan, you like rabbit too!"

He rolled his eyes. "I am sure you eat animals too, at least that is what Isabelle told us."

"Bella, what is your real name, sweetie?" Esme asked.

"Isabelle Fortuna, well that's what the bitch said my name was anyway."

"Who-"

Damon cut Rosalie off. "She's talking about Katherine. She summoned the pixie here to help find her whereabouts."