Chapter 16

Felix came down with a grin on his face. I wanted to wipe it off so fast he wouldn't know what hit him. I glared at him and he dropped the grin immediately.

"So. . ." I said, trying to get him to confess. He didn't say anything. "Did you or did you not talk about my sex life with Damon and Emmet?"

Felix laughed. "I talked about all that and more."

"Like. . ." I pressed.

He smiled. "What you act like when you aren't on crack. What makes you happy. What you love to do. Stuff like that."

"Basically my whole life!" I screeched. Damon was smirking. I stormed up the steps.

"Emmett, you better cover your ass fast or Rose is going to be missing a very favorite part of you."

I could hear a yelp and Rose's laugh. I opened the door and found Rose and Em making out. I felt a little jolt at my heart, but ignored it. He was my past.

"You tell anyone what Felix told you, you are dead, got it?"

Em laughed. "What about your tattoo?"

I screamed. I stalked off toward the steps. "Felix VOLTURI! I swear to God! You will not see another dream!"

Felix laughed and Damon smirked. "I don't dream, Princess. I can't sleep, remember?"

"Damn it!" I cursed under my breathe. He laughed. "You won't see the sun rise! You told about my tattoo? How could you? That is private!"

He laughed even harder. "How could I not? You got rid of me, I can tell you all your secrets you trust me with."

"I think you forgot who is stonger."

He gulped. "Fine, I won't tell anyone anything else."

"I like a stronger woman, they know how to take charge." Damon whispered to Felix. Felix smirked.

"I heard that Damon. When are you going to Volterra?"

"I have to leave in a few minutes. Aro just called saying that he needs me for a mission."

"Oh, so soon? Alright, well, let's do line up. Tell Aro and Caius I love them, and I miss them. Tell Marcus I'm sorry, I love him, and I miss him. Tell Alec and Demetri that I miss them. Tell Jane and Heidi that when I get back we will raid all the Italian shops, they had to have upgraded. OH! Tell the wives I miss them and I love them too. Tell Chelsea and Renata that we are going to have to hang out sometime when I get back, do something fun. Um. . . am I forgetting someone?"

"Santiago, Corin, and Afton!" Felix whispered. I laughed.

"Of course, alright, tell Santiago I send my love, Corin and Afton that I miss my best bros. I think that's it, oh, and your human. Tell them that I will visit and we will have to go shopping, assuming it's a girl."

"Yes, her name is Gianna. I am keeping my eye on her."

I caught a glimpse of what she looked like in his mind. She was very pretty, and could pass for a vampire if not for her eyes and tan.

"You should change her, I think she likes you, and you definitely like her. Keep her, and maybe when I get there, we can discuss it with Caius, he can never turn me down. After all, his daughter is as important to him as Athenodora. I think you should go now, before I make you write all this down."

I laughed, and Felix joined me. "You will visit?"

"I will visit as soon as the school year is over. It is January now, so in June I will visit. Tell them to expect me by mid-June."