movie night

Third POV:

Ahri, Ekko, Darius, Grey and Vlad exited their final class.

"Finally, class is over and it's the weekend!" Stated Ahri raising her hand in the air.

"So do you guys have any plans?" Asked Ekko which they all shook their heads.

"How about we go to the movie theater, it's been a while since I've seen a good movie" said Vlad.

"I'm ok with that" replied Grey.

"Sounds good to me" replied Ahri.

"Whatever" replied Darius.

"So we're going to the movies" Vlad stated, they started walking towards it but stopped when they heard a ring tone.

"That's me" Grey said pulling out his phone and answering "hello?".

"Hey little pup" said Ghear through the phone.

"Dad?" Grey asked "hey, what's up?".

"Nothing much, I just wanted to check on you" Ghear replied.

"Well I'm fine" said Grey "I'm about to go to the theater with my friends".

"You got friends already? That's good" Ghear then went silent for a few seconds "did you get a girlfriend?".

"Dad! Oh my god, I'll call you later" with that Grey hung up.

The others looked at him before Ahri asked "so that was your dad?".

"Yeah, he just wanted to check on me" Grey replied and then started walking again "so let's go".

Time skip:

Ahri, Ekko, Darius, Grey and Vlad entered the theater after buying tickets.

"Well, my movie is about to start so goodbye" said Vlad then walked away.

"Hey wait-" Grey said but was cut off.

"Yeah mine too, see ya" and with that Ekko left.

"Me three" Darius left.

"Later" said Ahri.

They all left and Grey was left on his own "but... I'm new here, I don't know where to go" sighed Grey "well better start looking" Grey then walked up to a couple of doors that had the number 1 above them "well, here's choice number one".

Grey opened the door and saw the screen playing a sci-fi movie, he saw Ekko in one of the seats.

To Grey's surprise, Ekko was actually studying the technology in the movie "a device that erases memories unless you wear sunglasses, oh I got to write that down" Ekko said taking notes.

Grey just closed the door and went to the next room, room number 2 "well, let's see what's here".

Grey entered and saw some horror movie on the screen, he saw Vlad in the seats with popcorn, Vlad seemed to be enjoying the movie a little too much.

Right now, a psychopath used his weapon to slice up a poor victim "Oh yeah!" Vlad cheered much to Grey's surprise "this is getting good".

Grey just closed the door and stood there for a second "note to self, find a therapist for Vlad" he then walked up to room number 3 "well... Third time is the charm".

Grey opened the door and this time it seemed to be some drama movie, he looked at the audience and found... Darius?

Darius was setting while having a few tears in his eyes, he had a box of tissues besides him and holding one of them in his hands.