four.

chenle hummed along to a song that was quietly playing in the store. he wore a smile, excitedly waiting jisung's arrival. the younger has made chenle's nights better and shorter every time he came.

seeing the boy just made chenle really happy, and he could really see them being friends in the future. the song that was previously playing had come to an end, being replaced by a calm, relaxing song that had chenle's eyelids drooping.

the sound of the door opening made chenle's eyes fully open and he saw jisung stepping into the small store. the chinese boy smiled as he waved towards the younger.

jisung waved back, seemingly with not much energy and unlike chenle, he didn't wear a smile. instead, it seemed like he was closer to frowning. that made the older of the two fall into deep thought once again. i want to be able to see him smile, i bet he would look beautiful.

chenle smiled at the thought as jisung was walking up to the counter. the boy put his candy on the counter, allowing chenle to scan it. "hello again, jisung."

jisung looked up at the boy and replied to him, voice quiet, almost like a whisper, "hi, chenle." the eye bags he wore were a shade of dark purple, which immediately made chenle worried for the younger's health.

"hey, jisung?" the older asked hesitantly.

"yeah?" said boy looked up at the other  boy on the opposite side of the counter. "can we be friends?" chenle was pretty nervous about asking that question, seeing as jisung gave off a vibe that was different from what chenle was used to.

"sure..."

chenle smiled happily, hoping that it would cause the other to smile as well. even though chenle tried, no smile appeared on jisung's face. although there was no smile on his face, the older could tell that the boy felt at least a little happy.

EDITED;
26.08.19