eight.

christmas was in four days, and chenle was really looking forward to spending time with his family. he smiled fondly, remembering all the wonderful memories he shared with them.

the boy sighed happily while looking at the decorations covering the walls. He was wondering what jisung was doing for cheistmas as he hadn't asked the younger.

said boy walked into the store, his face emotionless. chenle frowned a little, noticing his expression. i wonder what's going on with him. he's been strange lately...

the younger sighed as he saw all the decorations. he really doesn't like christmas and he's surely not looking forward to the event taking place in four days.

the boy sighed and took the hard candies, walking to the counter afterwards. he handed his candy to chenle, avoiding eye contact.

"hey, jisung," chenle carefully greeted the other with a soft tone, not knowing what reaction he would get. jisung quietly replied, "hi.". the younger was looking down at his feet, fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater. his orange locks covered his eyes, which meant chenle couldn't see his very prominent eye bags.

"here, i hope you feel better tonight jisung, and enjoy your holidays" chenle spoke in a soft tone, feeling as if it was best for the precious boy standing in front of him. he had really wanted to pry at why jisung was acting so weird, but after the other reaction he got, it was not something he wanted to try again for now.

jisung had flinched at ths last part. he knew he wasn't going to enjoy his holidays, but he let chenle think otherwise.

"bye."

the younger walked out, tears forming in his eyes. he quickly shook his head, trying to get rid of his tears as quickly as possible.

chenle looked at the boy until he was out of his view, trying to figure out some things in his mind. it was a jumbled mess, and he unfortunately couldn't concentrate well for the rest of the night.

A/N: thank you so much for 200 reads! please leave more comments, it gives me motivation to keep writing!

EDITED;
01.09.19