eighteen.

chenle had been really worried for his whole shift before jisung arrived. the only thing that was on his mind was the korean boy, no matter how many times he tried distracting himself from that.

he didn't really know what to expect of jisung today, would he be sad or would he be a little more comfortable? chenle was fiddling with his sweater paws as the bell rang. he looked up, spotting jisung who was wearing grey joggers and a red hoodie. chenle thought this might mean that the other might be feeling better, but he didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

jisung's foot dragging wasn't as present as it was the night before, but it was still slightly there. the younger wore dark eye bags, which chenls got a good look at when he was standing in front of him. it made the older upset to see that jisung was still not okay, but chenle knew he couldn't do much.

"hey, jisung?" chenle asked, curiosity in his voice. the korean's head snapped up at the mention of his name, his hair swooshing in the air as well. he only hummed in response. "are you feeling okay? please tell me you're feeling at least a little bit okay," chenle was fidgeting while asking his question, subconsciously biting his lip nervously.

jisung seemed to be in thought for a couple seconds, before answering, "i'm not going to lie and say everything is fine, but i'm okay...i guess..." jisung spoke, using his normally quiet voice; chenle got used to it, even finding it a bit cute.

"you can always text me, you know. if you feel sad, or need some cheering up, i'm here jisung. i'll help you feel better!" chenle exclaimed, hopefully helping the younger feel better in that moment.

hearing those words, jisung did something that he hasn't done in a long time. he cracked a smile, grateful to have someone like chenle in his life, there to cheer him up.

chenle gasped, smiling and clapping his hands. "jisung smiled! he finally smiled! he looks beautiful..." he thought.

chenle smiled even wider, if possible, looking at the boy who wore a small smile. "you finally smiled, jisungie!" in response, the younger gave a small nod.

the pair said their goodbyes, and chenle was left smiling like an idiot, jisung not leaving his mind for the rest of his shift.

A/N: please tell me what you think! <3

EDITED ;
14.04.20