seventeen.

chenle had waited for jisung's arrival longer than he normally would have. the chinese male was worried for him, and even though the pair have yet to get to know each other well, chenle still found himself worrying about jisung.

it truly pained him to see jisung hurt, and not knowing what to do or how to help only made him feel more anxious. while waiting for the younger, chenle had busied himself by walking through the store's sections. even though he tried convincing himself that he wasn't pacing out of nervousness, deep down, he knew that was the exact reason.

when jisung walked in, chenle took into account his appearance. the boy was wearing a black hoodie which was oversized and stopped mid-thigh. he paired that with some black joggers, and black vans.

over the time that jisung would come to the convenience store, chenle had figured out that he was saddest on the days he wore all black, or darker colours. he'd been able to figure it out since he remembered his different experiences with the younger.

jisung had stayed quiet while going to grab his candy, his shoes making a light screeching sound against the tiles when he walked.

there was still some evident tiredness in his walking, and chenle could tell by the way his feet were dragging themselves along the way to the counter. 

jisung placed the candy on the counter, still not speaking a word to the other boy. chenle was desperate for him to say something to get rid of the silence between them.

the older also noticed jisung's tear strained cheeks, and red eyes. he sighed, feeling his heart sink to the bottom of his chest "jisung..." chenle tried, speaking softly. the last thing he wanted to do was say something wrong or scare the boy off.

jisung only gave a smal hum as a response, his head lowered, looking down. chenle wanted him to be able to look him in the eye, but he knew it would take time. "are you okay?" chenle questioned, still hoping for a verbal response.

jisung only nodded. despite knowing that he was lying, chenle let it go. he gave the younger boy his candy, and watched as he exited the store.

A/N: thoughts?

EDITED ;
14.04.20