thirty three.

jisung walked into the convenience store, and a part of him was excited to see chenle again. he missed the feeling of chenle's warm hug, or the softness of his lips when they were pressed against his cheek. quite honestly, jisung's heart flutters just thinking about it. after he comes back from the store, his thoughts always drift off to chenle; thinking of the feeling the older gives him and the small happiness he can make him feel.

jisung nervously grabbed the door handle, and pulled it open. when he walked in, he saw chenle behind the counter, looking beautiful as ever, causing jisung's heartbeat to begin rising. the younger boy stopped for a moment, 'oh my god, i think i like chenle?" he asked himself, beginning to wonder because of the way his heart would flutter and he'd feel loved and appreciated around him.

"hi ji," the older spoke happily. jisung looked up to chenle who was already smiling, returning the action. "hey lele, how's tonight going?"

chenle seemed to ponder for a little, and answered, "not many customers, but when i did have one, they'd scold me for having my mind elsewhere," he said, chuckling softly.

jisung seemed hesitant to speak next. "w—where was your mind?" he asked carefully, watching as chenle laughed a little. "don't worry. i was thinking about you, like always," chenle said, the last bit quieter than the rest.

jisung still heard it, those words making his heart stop for a second. "you always think of m—me?" the younger asked, surprised at the thought of chenle possibly feeling the same way.

"yes, jisung. you're always on my mind," the older said softly, walking up to the younger. jisung looked down, cheeks flushed. chenle smiled, giggling again.

"come on, ji. let me see your face, please?" chenle said, taking jisung's hands in his. jisung looked up to the other, his cheeks still red. "please don't hide it when you blush, please don't," chenle said, smiling shyly and looking away from jisung for a quick moment. jisung nodded, looking chenle in the eye.

not seeming to notice, both boys were slowly leaning in, their lips so close to touching each other's. chenle softly grabbed jisung's arm. "is this okay?" he carefully asked the other. jisung gave a nod as he was lost in the other's eyes.

the older leaned in, connecting their lips. chenle's hands went to softly hold jisung's neck, and the younger had his arms around the other's waist.

their lips moved together, making them both feel something beautiful. all their feelings got shared in that kiss. chenle softly pulled on jisung's hair, the younger letting out a little whine.

the older smiled in the kiss, then pulling away. they looked into each other's eyes for a couple moments, then both burst out laughing. chenle's unique laugh filled the store, making jisung fall even more for him.

after gaining their seriousness again, they looked at each other once more. "chenle..." jisung spoke quietly, a little hesitant to continue. his cheeks were still flushed, his lips were swollen, and his hair was a little messy from when chenle was running his hands through it.

"yes?" the older asked, hoping the younger was going to say what he wanted him to say. "i've been meaning to tell you this since a bit, but i really like you, like a lot. you were one of the only people that cared about me when i was being myself and opened up to me. you helped me get through my lowest times, even if it was just for a short moment, you still helped me feel like there was still good in my life. i—i even considered taking my own life one night, but then i thought of you, saw you in my head, and that helped me rethink my decision. i'm not going to lie and say you've "cured me" or something, but you've for sure helped me feel better about myself, and i'm so grateful for that. you've shown that you care about me, and that's all i ever wanted in life, and you gave that to me. i like you so much chenle, and i really hope you can return my feelings," jisung shyly said, tears rolling down his flustered cheeks.

chenle cooed, walking to jisung. he brought his hands up to the younger's face, delicately wiping off his tears. "jisung, i like you too, so much actually. i can't even tell you how happy you make me, because it's too much to even keep track of. of course i return your feelings," chenle softly looked into jisung's eyes, speaking every word without breaking eye contact.

he leaned in, pressing their lips together once again, and pulling away quickly.

come the time to say goodbye, jisung left the store feeling fuzzy, and he found himself touching his lips, wondering if it was really reality.

A/N: not revised.

Thoughts?

EDITED ;
15.04.20